Strategic Relocation - North American Guide to Safe Places
Strategic Relocation--North American Guide to Safe Places, 3rd Edition [Perfect Paperback]
Publication Date: March 1, 2011 | ISBN-10: 1568612621 | ISBN-13: 978-1568612621 | Edition: Third
This is the long-awaited update of Mr. Skousen's classic book on relocation for security. Nearly 3/4 of this 3rd Edition is rewritten and it is expanded to 400 pages. In the process, the authors created all new graphics, charts and tables. There is also a new section on international retreat potential and 200 additional pages of analysis on every state and province of the US and Canada, complete with color maps. The maps are chock full of detail, including private and public land use, satellite terrain features, military target areas, roads and graphic depictions of population density -- one of our major threats to security in a crisis.
Despite the ongoing illusions of peace and prosperity, our world is getting less stable, not more. The economic foundations of the US and the world are all based on fiat money and are crumbling. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, War and terrorism are ever present, and the secondary effects of social unrest in large metropolitan areas will be disruptive and dangerous if there is a shortage of essential commodities that cause people to panic.
When you relocate or retire your prime concern should be long-term security, not recreation. Sometimes you can have both. This book is designed to help you relocate around serious threats and to develop contingency plans when you can't relocate due to work or family ties.
Strategic Relocation is more than just pointing out safe areas--simply because the safer the area, the harder it is, generally, to make a living and have access to the conveniences of life. For these reasons, relocation decisions are fairly complex, and Mr. Skousen walks you through all of the difficult choices and compromises that are inevitable in finding safety, without being totally isolated. This book has answers for nearly every situation.
About the Author
Joel Skousen has served as a relocation consultant for over 30 years designing high security residences and retreats. He is the chief designer at the Secure Home Design Group and author of The Secure Home. He has traveled widely and speaks multiple foreign languages and also publishes the World Affairs Brief, a weekly news analysis service. Andrew Skousen, co-author, is a practicing structural engineer who regularly consults and designs for The Secure Home Design Group. Andrew contributed most of the new research, graphics, tables and much of the content.
Perfect Paperback: 400 pages Publisher: Joel Skousen Designs; Third edition (March 1, 2011) Language: English ISBN-10: 1568612621 ISBN-13: 978-1568612621
Naughty State List
- Strategic relocation
- Joel Skousen
- Big Government-Police State-Nanny State-Welfare State-Statist - Walking to Freedom#Naughty List
- Vote with your feet
- Free State Project
- Brink of Freedom
- American Redoubt - Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington
- Free State Wyoming - Molon Labe! by Boston T. Party
- Rawles on Retreats and Relocation by James Wesley Rawles
- Cumberland Redoubt - Tennessee and Kentucky
- Texas Redoubt - Jack Spirko's State
- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1568612621 Accessed March 31, 2014
- http://walkingtofreedom.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.0 Accessed March 28, 2014
- http://www.rollcall.com/50richest/the-50-richest-members-of-congress-112th-2012.html Accessed March 29, 2014
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_richest_American_politicians Accessed March 29, 2014
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_members_of_the_United_States_Congress_by_wealth Accessed March 29, 2014
- http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie Accessed March 28, 2014