Hologram of Liberty - The Constitution's Shocking Alliance With Big Government
For all those who have the out-of-print 1997 edition of Hologram of Liberty, here is a synopsis of what is new in the 2012 edition:
Introduction updated, with a farewell to political book writing
Chapters 1-4 no-very few changes
Chapter 5 commerce clause discussion removed for Chapter 11
Chapter 6 separate U.S. constitution theory removed (too arcane and speculative)
Chapter 7 no changes
Chapter 8 no changes
Chapter 9 several changes/updates as needed
Chapter 10 much added: 16th Amendment and income taxation, freedom money, reining in the public corporations
Chapter 12 much detail on the looming Constitutional Convention, history and future
Chapter 14 which authors have embraced/rejected my coup d'etat theory since 1997?
Chapter 15 And Now, Back to Reality . . . (much added to this 1997 chapter)
Appendix no changes
Index fully redone, with 1,2,3 pagination (vs. 3/7 and 10/6 workbook style)
Paperback: 360 pages Publisher: Javelin Press; 2nd Edition - fully revised for 2012 edition (June 8, 2012) Language: English ISBN-10: 1888766131 ISBN-13: 978-1888766134 Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 1.1 inches
As Royce pointed out in his brilliant but under-appreciated book, the Constitution was doomed at the beginning . . . --The Evil That Men Do: Willful Submission To Illegitimate Authority, by William Buppert
This book is a well-researched, scholarly dissection of the frauds surrounding the Constitutional Convention, the framing and the ratification of the Constitution of the United States of America. Any thinking person who reads this book should walk away angry at the hoax that has been perpetrated on the people of this country.
. . . the material here is timeless. With a complete grasp of these ideas, it is easy to see that the left-right debate is merely a pointless sham. Powerful interests derive their power from your participation in a heated struggle, and don't want you to realize that the struggle itself is based on a lie.
It is astonishing that this book, given its age, isn't the cornerstone of every libertarian or liberty event in the country. It is disturbing that so few people involved in those movements haven't read it, or in some cases, even heard about it. I hadn't, until a couple of months ago, but I was blown away when I read it. Now, many things make more sense, including the gut-level triteness of most neo-patriots, who cheer something they haven't taken the time to fully understand.
Yet, this book explains why the unalienable rights protections of the Constitution necessarily shrink over time, while the big government Police state powers expand without bound. Boston clearly explains why our current political environment is a direct consequence of the Constitution, and not in spite of it.
. . . I just got out of a fetal position on the floor and can't really move much. I read this book, and it hit me like a comet. Talk about a needed wake up . . . --MichaelNotMike
About the Author
Kenneth W. Royce (founder of Free State Wyoming in the American Redoubt), is a firearms shooting instructor, speaker, and the author of 13 Boston T. Party books on guns, history, law, politics, privacy, and government. His Boston's Gun Bible is a classic within the shooting community, and his novel Molon Labe! has inspired a recent strategic relocation wave to the Free State of Wyoming.
One Nation, Under Surveillance is the final title from Boston T. Party, as he begins work on other books (under Kenneth W. Royce), projects, and travel.
Look for the next book by Royce, who breaks out in a new direction with this self-help book for the remedial man: Modules For Manhood What Every Male Under 40 Must Know.
- Boston T. Party’s State Firearms Laws Rankings from Boston's Gun Bible -- Vote with your Feet
- Second Amendment unalienable Gun rights versus Liberal Gun control
- Why do we own firearms? -- According to Thomas Jefferson it is as the final deterrent against potential Tyranny of government
- Invest in tangibles - buy Precious Metals (that is Copper-jacketed lead and Firearms)
Second Amendment Defenders of American Liberty
- Gun control from Liberals-Democrats-Big Government-Welfare State-Nanny State-Police State-Globalists-Statists-Socialists-Communists and Naughty States
- Firearms debate from the liberal media propaganda
- Gun rights (Unalienable rights) protected by the Second Amendment and most Conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians, Patriots and Oath Keepers such as:
- Second Amendment Foundation - SAF
- Gun Owners of America - GOA
- National Rifle Association - NRA
- CalGuns Foundation - CGF
- Gun Owners of California - https://www.gunownersca.com
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms - http://www.ccrkba.org
- National Association for Gun Rights
- National Shooting Sports Foundation - NSSF
- Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership http://www.jpfo.org
- Oath Keepers - upholding our Oath to support and defend
Find the corresponding Survival Podcast episode
Relevant TSP Episodes
- TSP Episode 1237 - The Rising American Police State
- TSP Episode 602 - Stewart Rhodes from Oath Keepers on Restoring the Republic
- TSP Episode 1094 - Massad Ayoob on Lethal Force Aftermath