Facebook (stylized facebook) is a liberal-promoted social networking website that profits by exploiting personal information in users' profiles, and by advertising. It was created by Mark Zuckerberg, liberal gun-grabbing Jewish elitist from New York. Extreme left-wingers suggest Zuckerberg is a conservative and other have said he may be a RINO.
Users can spend, or indeed waste, their time on it in a variety of ways: by uploading pictures (typically of themselves - see NSA PRISM and facial recognition), by gossiping about others, by talking to "friends", by interfering with marriages and personal relationships, and by acting like a busybody. Facebook use is correlated with underachievement in school and disruption of social relationships, such as marriage. For many teenagers, Facebook use replaces healthier activities and gatherings.
Despite being called "social networking," Facebook is typically a poor substitute for real social networking. One survey conducted showed that Facebook feeds narcissistic tendencies.
Other studies done have shown that the use of Facebook is associated with poorer performance in school. Facebook use is also associated with a substantial percentage of marital problems and an increase in psychological disorders in youth. The site is heavily promoted by liberals, presumably because it is so unproductive or even counterproductive.
Activities on Facebook have caused people to be fired from their jobs.
Anybody with an account can create an unlimited amount of unproductive pages, which can then be "liked" by other users.
Facebook is based in the left-wing heat of Silicon Valley Palo Alto, California. The name of the site is based on the paper facebooks that many colleges give to incoming students, faculty, and staff depicting members of the campus community.
It is rumored that Facebook generates around $1 million per week in revenue.  In September 2006, Yahoo began talks to acquire Facebook for as high as $1 billion. In October, Google allegedly offered $2.3 billion. All outside offers have been rejected. 2009 estimates put a net value of $6.5 billion.  2010 estimates of the privately held company put the value at $14 billion dollars. 
In 2011, Goldman Sachs invested $500 million in Facebook. JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley was put in charge of an initial public offering of Facebook stock in 2012. The company went public at $38-per-share IPO price valued Facebook at $104 billion.  As of August 2012, the company is trading down at $20 per share, a loss of $50 billion in value. As of January 2013, the stock has rebounded slightly and is trading at $30 per share, however this still represents a loss of $25 billion in value. It is now possible to message the founder, Mark Zuckerberg, for approximately $100. 
Facebook was founded in February 2004 by Harvard sophomores Mark Zuckerberg, Chris Hughes, Dustin Moskovitz and Eduardo Saverin, with help from Andrew McCollum. By December of 2004, after expanding the site to other universities, the number of registered users exceeded one million. In August 2005 Facebook obtained the domain name facebook.com and dropped the "the" from the site's name.
A movie was made about the origins of Facebook, called The Social Network. The film did not meet expectations at the Academy Awards and, despite heavy media promotion, was number one in America for only several weeks. Mark Zuckerberg was not involved in the creation of film and said that it was more Hollywood storytelling than reality.
It has been known among Silicon Valley technology companies that Facebook has been luring away Google employees to the extent that Google is now offering bonuses for staying with the company. On October 15, 2010, Facebook announced the release of a new email client. Internally referred to as Titan, the media has dubbed it a "Gmail Killer". Zuckerberg insists it is not a head-to-head competitor of Google's Gmail service; rather, it will be more of a instant messaging service. 
The world's largest online social network added civil unions and domestic partnerships to the list of relationships that its users can pick from to best describe their romantic status. The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation had lobbied for the policy adoption. The option is only available to Facebook users in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., France and Australia. 
Despite these liberal policies and promotion, the wave of Christianity is overwhelming. A quick and simple search reveals that the main Christianity page has more members than all the atheist pages combined.
While Facebook does have a pro-liberal agenda, this has not stopped conservative groups and pages forming. The Conservative Party as well as the Tea Party Movement have created pages. A search of the pages reveals that, when comparing the "likes" system on Facebook, both the Tea Party and the Tea Party Patriots dominate more liberal pages such as "Gay marriage USA" and even the political ideology page "Liberal"
Censorship and harassment by Facebook
Ongoing censorship and harassment by Facebook is documented at facebookcensorship.com with screenshots. Also documented is the wholesale destruction of groups that took some people years to build by Facebook's deleting all of the members. Facebook then deleted the discussion areas from "pages" to further their control and censorship.
- The first 6 months of 2013, Facebook shared personal data with the police state U.S. Government about 39,000 facebook users. 
- The NSA paid several tech companies, including Facebook, millions of dollars to cover the cost of spying on Americans. 
- 6 million Facebook members had their data exposed after management found a glitch that inadvertently shared personal contact details with other members. 
- Many users post their full address, e-mail address, birthday, and telephone number, and these can be available to their entire network (and, in reality, anyone). This information in the wrong hands can be used for purposes of phishing, stalking, or even identity theft.
- Some universities have begun to use students' pages to investigate underage drinking and other violations of university policy. This is very possible, since university faculty and staff can sign up for the same network as their students through their campus e-mail account.
- The so-called "news feed" has aroused some discomfort among Facebook users, as it displays all changes and status updates from their friends by default.
- The "wall" feature allows a user to post a message to another user which remains on their profile page. This posting is viewable to everyone who can view the page (which is pretty much the entire world), and shows up on the news feed for all friends of both the sender and the recipient by default.
- As with Google ads, Facebook collects profile information, and places ads on the page that reflect the user's personal information. This resulted in one man logging into his Facebook account, and seeing his wife's photograph appear in an advertisement for a dating website.
- The privacy settings on Facebook give users a false sense of security and encourage people to post things they shouldn't. As with other social networks, Facebook refuses to admit that its privacy settings that apparently allow only "friends" to see certain information are completely bogus and can easily be cracked by people with little to no hacking experience. Instead, Facebook actually encourages young users to only allow "friends" to see certain information, rather than just warning them that what they post can be seen by the world and to not post what they wouldn't want people to see.
Deleting your Facebook account
Many companies use pattern] techniques to make it difficult to find how to delete your account. Facebook makes it medium difficulty to delete your account.
C.S. Lewis wrote:
- Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber baron]]s than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. 
- "The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debt." - Henry Ford
- "Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson
- Wepluribus (conservative alternative to Facebook)
- Social media
- Big Government-Welfare State-Nanny State-Police State: Globalist-Statist-Socialist-Communist Naughty States
- Prism-break.org - Opt out of global data surveillance programs like PRISM, XKeyscore and Tempora. Help make mass surveillance of entire populations uneconomical! We all have an unalienable right to privacy, which you can exercise today by encrypting your communications and ending your reliance on proprietary products and services.
- Open source Free software not Microsoft-Apple-Google-Android
- One Nation, Under Surveillance - Privacy From the Watchful Eye by Boston T. Party
- You & the Police! by Boston T. Party
- Hologram of Liberty - The Constitution's Shocking Alliance With Big Government by Boston T. Party a.k.a.Kenneth W. Royce
- Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
- Ludwig von Mises' conservative libertarian Austrian economics and Fiscal conservatism -Capitalist Conservative economic policies of Ron Paul
- Modern Survivalism: "if times get tough, or even if then don't", Debt is financial cancer, Tax is theft, Renewable energy, Financial security, You are in control of your life
- Invest in tangibles - Precious Metals, Copper-jacketed lead and Firearms
- Permaculture: Growing your own food, Food and water storage, PermaEthos, Permie Kids, Permaculture Principles and Design Series with Jack Spirko
- Vote with your feet - Strategic relocation: Owning land is true wealth and Personal-Localized-Regional-State-National-Global - Move to a Free state with Firearms freedom and free markets
- American Redoubt - Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington
- Free State Wyoming - Molon Labe! by Boston T. Party and Free State Project - New Hampshire
- Strategic Relocation-North American Guide to Safe Places by Joel Skousen
- Rawles on Retreats and Relocation by James Wesley Rawles
- Cumberland Redoubt - Tennessee and Kentucky - M.D. Creekmore
- Texas Redoubt - Jack Spirko's State
- If I wanted to save America
- Facebook is the new cause of divorce, The Tech Journal, December 23, 2009
- Facebook Linked To Psychological Disorders In Teens
- "Facebook goes beyond college and high school markets"
- "First Youtube, Now Facebook: Rumors Circulate"
- Facebook stock trading open; valuation $6.5 billion CNET News, July 13, 2009
- Facebook Valued At $14 Billion On SecondMarket, TechCrunch.com, January 20, 2010
- Insight: Morgan Stanley cut Facebook estimates just before IPO, Reuters.com, May 22, 2012
- Facebook charging $100 to send a message to founder Mark Zuckerberg
- E-MAIL WAR: Facebook Launches 'Gmail Killer' -- AOL Jumps In, Too, FOX News, November 15, 2010
- [http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/02/18/facebook-adds-support-sex-civil-unions Facebook Adds Support for Same-Sex Civil Unions, Fox News, February 18, 2011
- Facebook – self appointed arbiter of “free speech” – tells Tea Party no more organizing, Before It's News, June 2, 2011
- Fascist Facebook bans Fox reporter Todd Starnes, FireAndreamitchell.com, jUNE 29, 2013
- 13-Year-Old Boy Questioned by Secret Service Over Facebook Posting, Fox News, May 17, 2011
- Feds mine Facebook for info, STLToday.com, April 25, 2011
- JUST PEACHY: Facebook shared personal data of users a mere 26 thousand times in the first six months of 2013, Doug Ross, August 27, 2013
- NSA paid millions to cover Prism compliance costs for tech companies, The Guardian, Augist 22, 2013
- Facebook bug exposed contact info of 6M users, CNET.com June 21st, 2013
- Facebook on allexperts.com
-  Husband finds wife in facebook singles ad
- This is why only a fool would trust any social networking platform to keep any information private
- The increasing amount of personal information that can been gleaned by computer programs that track how people use Facebook
- Chris Hughes married his partner Sean Eldridge. The gay co-founder of Facebook.