Barack Hussein Obama
Barack Hussein Obama II (reportedly born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4, 1961) is the 44th President of the United States. Through heavy use of early voting by the Democrat political machine, Obama was elected president in 2008 with 365 electoral votes and 53% of the popular vote. In 2012 he was elected to a second term with 332 electoral votes and 51% of the popular vote. Promoted heavily by liberals, as demonstrated by his unjustified receipt of the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize, Obama won the presidency despite a short and unremarkable political career by outspending his opponent, John McCain, by hundreds of millions of dollars in 2008, and spending more than a billion dollars from special interests to attain reelection in 2012.
The liberal claptrap that helped elect Obama as president seems silly today. It was claimed, for example, that Obama has millions of followers on Twitter, when allegedly some 70% of them are fake. And although the lamestream media promoted Obama as a great orator, in fact he relies almost entirely on teleprompters for his speeches and press conferences, and at one point even had teleprompters set up for him in a middle school classroom in order to speak to the media.
Obama is pro-abortion. During his campaigns Obama said that he intended to "spread the wealth around" and has been portrayed as saying that entrepreneurs and employers deserve no credit for building their businesses. On March 1, 2013 Obama issued executive orders to implement his sequester of budget cuts which has been widely criticized for destroying jobs in what was an anemic and fragile recovery.
- Barack Obama
- Socialism-Marxism-Communism-Totalitarian-Dictator-National Socialist Party
- Big Government-Police State-Nanny State-Welfare State-Statist - Walking to Freedom#Naughty List
- List of Socialist States
- List of Communist States
- Vote with your feet
- Strategic relocation
- Free State Project
- Brink of Freedom
- American Redoubt - Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington
- Free State Wyoming - Molon Labe! by Boston T. Party
- Strategic Relocation-North American Guide to Safe Places by Joel Skousen
- Rawles on Retreats and Relocation by James Wesley Rawles
- Cumberland Redoubt - Tennessee and Kentucky
- Texas Redoubt - Jack Spirko's State
- Candidate Comparison: Top Contributors 2008 Cycle. OpenSecrets.org.
- 2012 Presidential Race. OpenSecrets.org
Opensecrets.org Barack Obama, 33% Individual contributions, 67% large and corporate.
- Zuckerman, M.B. (2010, July 16). Obama's Anti-business Policies are our Economic Katrina. U.S. News.
Barnes, F. (2009, July 22). An Anti-Business President. The Weekly Standard. Vol. 14, No. 38
Shedlock, M. (2010, August 20). Small Businesses are not hiring. Why should they? Globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com.
Wright, C.E. (2012, February 12). Dear Mr. President: Why we are not hiring. American Thinker.
- President Obama's sequester, Chicago Tribune, February 26, 2013.
- Obama search on Survival-Patriot-News-Social media-Second Amendment sites
- Barack Obama Doubletalk
- National Journal: Obama facing crisis over incompetence
- Audacity Of Hypocrisy
- The New Cult of Personality
- Che, Obama, and the Revolutionary Agenda
- Obama Laundry List of Lies
- GAFFNEY: America's first Muslim president? Washington Times
- Barack Obama and Islam. by John L. Esposito.
- Democrat: Obama's grandma confirms Kenyan birth.
- Barack Obama on the issues.
Find the corresponding Survival Podcast episode