The Brick nations or BRICS nations are countries which are in today's economy not considered core nations but whose economies are growing at a very rapid rate. Among these secondary countries are usually included Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, hence the acronym "BRICS."
The first summit of the BRIC nations was held in Yekaterinberg, once an industrial jewel of the Soviet Union. One of the conclusions of this summit is that the United States with its U.S Dollar reserve currency and the European Union with its Euro hold a disproportionate amount of power and that there should be a new multinational entity like the United Nations but with increased representation for these emerging economies.
One of the goals of these five major BRICS nations is trade among each other using their own local currencies rather than first converting the exporter's currency to U.S. dollars and then converting to the local currency of the importers. Once this BRICS trade happens on a large scale it will be very bad for the American economy to lose its reserve status that we have enjoyed since Bretton Woods.
If I Wanted to Save America
Jack answered with his podcast on "If I Wanted to Save America" (http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/help-spread-the-word-and-share-if-i-wanted-to-save-america): TSP Episode 890 - Listener Calls for 4-27-12.
For one's long-term survival from the threats of the Nanny State-Police state, Jack Spirko created Walking to Freedom. Walking to Freedom is a libertarian initiative by where sovereign citizens are encouraged to pull up stakes and move from the tyranny of the Naughty states to a more open and free state -- to vote with their feet through strategic relocation.
- Economic collapse: Inflation, Agflation, Deflation, Stagflation, Hyperinflation (Weimar Republic, Zimbabwe, Argentina), Panic of 1907, Panic of 1893, Panic of 1837, Eurozone Crisis, Loss of American manufacturing base and U.S. Dollar reserve currency status to BRICS nations - Brazil-Russia-India-China-South Africa
- Stock market crash (Stock market crash of 1929) leading to Bank runs and Great Depression (Economic depression)
- Economic bubbles: The Coming Derivatives bubble, Real estate bubble (Subprime loans, Bailout, Obama administration corporate bailouts), Dot com bubble (Tulip mania)
- Financial Crisis of 2008 leading to Recession of 2008 (Recession), Economic stimulus, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, Recovery Summer 2010
- Obamanomics: Obamunism Economic planning of the Obama administration fiscal policy, Obama administration monetary policy, Obamacare, Federal funding via Crony capitalism (Obama donor list), Deficit spending, Similarities between Communism, Nazism and liberalism, Obamageddon
- National debt: Federal Reserve System's Ponzi scheme of Quantitative easing-Debt monetization devaluation of Fiat currency through Money supply-Treasury bills bought mostly by China and Japan
- Big Government-Welfare State-Nanny State-Police State: Globalist-Statist-Socialist-Communist Naughty States
- Prism-break.org - Opt out of global data surveillance programs like PRISM, XKeyscore and Tempora. Help make mass surveillance of entire populations uneconomical! We all have an unalienable right to privacy, which you can exercise today by encrypting your communications and ending your reliance on proprietary products and services.
- Open source Free software not Microsoft-Apple-Google-Android
- Hologram of Liberty - The Constitution's Shocking Alliance With Big Government by Boston T. Party a.k.a.Kenneth W. Royce
- One Nation, Under Surveillance - Privacy From the Watchful Eye by Boston T. Party
- You & the Police! by Boston T. Party
- Ludwig von Mises' conservative libertarian Austrian economics and Fiscal conservatism -Capitalist Conservative economic policies of Ron Paul
- Libertarian values and Conservative values and American values: Thomas Jefferson and Ron Paul
- Modern Survivalism: "if times get tough, or even if then don't", Debt is financial cancer, Tax is theft, Renewable energy, Financial security, You are in control of your life
- Invest in tangibles - Precious Metals, Copper-jacketed lead and Firearms
- Permaculture: Growing your own food, Food and water storage, PermaEthos, Permie Kids, Permaculture Principles and Design Series with Jack Spirko
- Vote with your feet - Strategic relocation: Owning land is true wealth and Personal-Localized-Regional-State-National-Global - Move to a Free state with Firearms freedom, Free markets and low population density
- American Redoubt - Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington
- Free State Wyoming - Molon Labe! by Boston T. Party and Free State Project - New Hampshire
- Strategic Relocation-North American Guide to Safe Places by Joel Skousen
- Rawles on Retreats and Relocation by James Wesley Rawles
- Cumberland Redoubt - Tennessee and Kentucky - M.D. Creekmore
- Texas Redoubt - Jack Spirko's State
- If I wanted to save America
- "If I wanted America to fail", Published FreeMarketAmerica (http://FreeMarketAmerica.org) on Apr 20, 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-4gnNz0vc. Discusses Global warming carbon credit, environmental movement, Public school culture liberal values, socialist Big government-Nanny state-Police state of Obamanomics-Obamunism Accessed April 9, 2014