The Survival Podcast
The Survival Podcast is a daily online audio show about self sufficiency and self reliance in the modern world. Jack Spirko conceived and created the podcast because he realized how fragile the human condition and the United States economy really are.
Shows usually run between 45 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Shows are done in different formats: interview, listener question, listener call in, and Jack discussing a topic by himself. As of 2016, Jack has decided to use the following format of shows per week: Monday- Listener Feedback through e-mails; Tuesday- Jack as a stand alone show, the topic based on a monthly vote in the TSP forum; Wednesday- Interview with Jack; Thursday- Listener Call In day. This used to be a Friday show with the Expert Council having spots as well. Since the new format was started, the calls are only for Jack; Friday- Expert Council day. Submitted questions to members of the council through email are answered on this show. Starting in 2013 shows includes This Year in History Segment.
Listener call in shows often feature questions directed to The Survival Podcast Expert Council who weigh in on their topics of expertise.
The Survival Podcast is the Only Online Radio Show 100% Dedicated to Survival in Today’s Changing World.
You are invited to tune in for FREE several times a week for a new 25-40 minute episode discussing current issues effecting our world and methods the average person can use to prepare for them.
The Survival Podcast is no “extremist view”, we have a very simple guiding philosophy…
Take steps to prepare for the worse and develop a plan to live the life you want, if times get tough, or even if they don’t.
On The Survival Podcast Online Radio Show We Discuss Subjects Such as,
- The Current and Future State of the Economy
- Using Solar Energy Sources
- Permaculture, Small Scale Farming and Survival Gardening
- Political Philosophies and Libertarian Ideals
- Wilderness Survival and Emergency Situation Survival
- Food Storage Options
- Preparing for Natural Disasters
- Homesteading (Suburban and Rural)
- Small Livestock
- Small Scale Aquaculture and Aquaponics
- Safe Investing in Modern Times
- Solar Cooking
- Our Looming National Debt and What it Means to the Individual
- Seed Saving and Heirloom Seeds for Fruits and Vegetables
These are just a sampling of current and future shows!
- Jack Spirko
- Modern Survivalism: "if times get tough, or even if then don't", Debt is financial cancer, Tax is theft, Renewable energy, Financial security, You are in control of your life
- Survival Books
- YouTube Videos
- Survival Gear Resources
- Preparedness Links
- Survival Wikis
- Social media