Welcome to The Survival Podcast Wiki!
This wiki, based on Modern Survivalism, is meant to be a Do-ocracy. Simply meaning if you want something done, do it. More formally, individuals choose roles and tasks for themselves and execute them. A few examples are if you see a typo, we encourage and need you to fix it. If you think a sentence is oddly worded and can make it better, do it. If you've never edited a wiki we're here to lend a helping hand, just check out the training materials we've created.
The TSP Wiki Team is currently in the process of getting things up and running. That includes but is not limited to creating new articles, defining Wiki categories and best practices for organizing content, developing training materials for when the wiki is opened up to more editors, and probably many things that aren't on our radar yet.
With that said feel free to jump in with both feet and be bold.
There are 3,682 articles in this Survival Wiki, with 8,212 pages, edited by 1,175 users as of January 23, 2017 at 16:45.
For more detail see: Special:Statistics
The Following Links Also Guide TSP Wiki
- Modern Survivalism
- The Survival Podcast Wiki
- Manual of Style
- Fair use
- Fair Use and use of Wikipedia
- TSP:How TSP Wiki Differs from Wikipedia
- TSP:Writing a Good Article
- TSP:Editing etiquette
- TSP:Footnotes - technical help
- TSP:Manual of Style/Images
- TSP:Manual of Style/Countries
- TSP:Manual of Style/Film and Television
- TSP:Manual of Style/Minerals
- TSP:Manual of Style/Politicians
- TSP:Manual of Style/Wildlife
- TSP:Formatting conventions
- TSP:Titles and links
- Needs Work page
- Featured Article page
- TSP:How to edit a wiki videos
- Public Domain