Skills are a major component of preparedness. Having the right skills can reduce the amount of necessary materials needed to meet a need. Skill weigh nothing and can't be taken away, but they do diminish if not practiced.
Agricultural Skills are those used to produce food.
Medical and Health Skills
Modern Skills are those used in contemporary life and system.
- Basket Making
- Building Shelter
- Fire Making
- Knot Tying
- Navigation / Land navigation
- Tanning and Processing Hides
These skills should be categorized as it becomes clear what the categories are
- Generosity: Charity: Benefit others more than yourself. James Wesley Rawles like to say, "Give until it hurts."
- Morality: Ethics-Chivalry-Honesty-Trustworthy-Fidelity-Virtue-Temperance-Abstinence-Sobriety-Chastity-Sincerity-Sanctity of life-Ten commandments-Precepts-Religion
- Mindfulness: Silence-Attentive-Awareness-Meditation-Moderation-Cleanliness-Order-Tranquility-Equanimity