From The TSP Survival Wiki
An oath is a solemn pledge (often calling on God or swearing on the Bible) made under a sense of responsibility in attestation of the truth of a statement or in verification of a statement made.
To take an oath, is to swear solemnly; to vow.
- Oath Keepers - Support and defend the unalienable rights of America
- Fourth Amendment
- Oath for federal officials
- Oath for federal judges
- Police states-Nanny states violate the United States Constitution-Bill of Rights (especially Second Amendment and Fourth Amendment) and Citizen's Unalienable rights
- Generosity: Charity: Benefit others more than yourself. James Wesley Rawles like to say, "Give until it hurts."
- Morality: Ethics-Chivalry-Honesty-Trustworthy-Fidelity-Virtue-Temperance-Abstinence-Sobriety-Chastity-Sincerity-Sanctity of life-Ten commandments-Precepts-Religion
- Mindfulness: Silence-Attentive-Awareness-Meditation-Moderation-Cleanliness-Order-Tranquility-Equanimity
Find the corresponding Survival Podcast episode
Relevant TSP Episodes
- TSP Episode 1237 - The Rising American Police State
- TSP Episode 602 - Stewart Rhodes from Oath Keepers on Restoring the Republic
- TSP Episode 1237 - [How Most Americans are Little more than Proud Slaves ]