Massad Ayoob is an internationally-known firearms and self-defense instructor. He has taught police techniques and civilian self-defense to both law enforcement officers and private citizens in numerous venues since 1974. He is a frequent contributor to Backwoods Home Magazine.
|Title||ISBN||Year of first publication|
|Armed and Alive||1979|
|In The Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in Personal Protection||ISBN 978-0-936279-00-8||1980|
|The Experts Speak Out: The Police View of Gun Control||1981|
|The Truth About Self-Protection||ISBN 978-0-936279-13-8||1983|
|Stressfire. Volume I of Gunfighting for Police: Advanced Tactics and Techniques with Ray Chapman||ISBN 978-0-936279-03-9||1986|
|Gunproof Your Children / Massad Ayoob's Handgun Primer||ISBN 978-0-936279-05-3||1986|
|Hit The White Part||ISBN 978-0-936279-01-5||1986|
|The Semi-Automatic Pistol in Police Service and Self Defense||ISBN 978-0-936279-07-7||1987|
|Police Survival Shooting (How Close is too Close)||1990|
|Stressfire II: Advanced Combat Shotgun. Volume II of Gunfighting for Police: Advanced Tactics and Techniques||ISBN 978-0-936279-11-4||1992|
|Effective Defense: The Woman, the Plan, the Gun with Gila May-Hayes||ISBN 978-1-885036-01-8||1994|
|Ayoob on Firearms||CD collection of 40 articles from Backwoods Home Magazine||1994-2001|
|Ayoob Files: The Book||ISBN 978-0-936279-16-9||1995|
|Fundamentals of Modern Police Impact Weapons||ISBN 978-0-398-03748-2||1996|
|The Complete Book of Handguns||1998–2001|
|The Gun Digest Book of Combat Handgunnery (with Chuck Taylor)||ISBN 978-0-89689-525-6||2002|
|Gun Digest Book of SIG-Sauer: A Complete Look at SIG Sauer Pistols||ISBN 978-0-87349-755-8||2004|
|The Gun Digest Book Of Beretta Pistols||ISBN 978-0-87349-998-9||2005|
|The Gun Digest Book of Concealed Carry||ISBN 978-0-89689-611-6||2008|
|Greatest Handguns of The World||ISBN 978-1-4402-0825-6||2010|
|Title||Year of first publication|
|Stressfire Volume III: Rifle||year unknown|
|LFI Handgun Safety||year unknown|
|Physio-Psychological Aspects of Violent Encounters||year unknown|
|Post Shooting Trauma||year unknown|
|Judicious Use of Deadly Force||1990|
|Make Ready with Massad Ayoob Home Defense||2011|
|Make Ready with Massad Ayoob On Concealed Carry"||2013|
|Make Ready with Massad Ayoob Lethal Force FAQ"||2013|
Massad Ayoob has been co-hosting the ProArms Podcast. Their podcast is one of many associated with the Gun Rights Radio Network (a network that supports gun rights and provides other pro-gun podcasts and forums to allow interaction between hosts and members).
Massad Ayoob Humor
Massad Ayoob is so tough that he:
- Smacks Jack Bauer (24) around until Jack agrees that plastic pistols are "OK" to use.
- Tells Clint Eastwood that he's not man enough to use the .44 Magnum. Tells Clint to stop using .44 Special rounds and handle the recoil like a man.
- Tells Charles Bronson that "shot placement is key" when shooting vigilantes with a nickel-plated .32.
- Mentions to Lee Marvin that taking 12 military criminals on a suicide mission probably means he's not on the Colonel's List.
- Tells Major Hogan in Stalag 13 to actually leave the camp since the series lasted longer than the war.
- Shows up in Colorado for a nice hunting trip when some pesky Russians show up. Extremely peeved at them for messing up his vacation, he recruits some plucky teenagers and then successfully drives the Russians outside North America. A documentary called "Red Dawn" is made. Ayoob asks not to be credited.
- Shows Arnold Schwarzenegger that guns actually run out of ammo. Strangely enough, Arnold's next movie is Twins, a comedy.
- Smacks some sense into John Connor (Terminator) and states that bad things tend to happen when plot devices, successfully used in the first 2 movies, tend to suck when an older actor is looking for a new vehicle. He then drives off the newly arrived Terminator machines.
- Assists Kate Beckinsdale when she is trying to shoot through the floor by hitting "pause" and actively sawing a circle out under her feet, and by secretly reloading her guns.
- Shows Jude Law what a Mosin Nagant is.
- Backwoods Home Magazine
- Second Amendment unalienable Gun rights versus Liberal Gun control
- Why do we own firearms? -- According to Thomas Jefferson it is as the final deterrent against potential Tyranny of government
- Invest in tangibles - buy Precious Metals (that is Copper-jacketed lead and Firearms)
- Boston T. Party’s State Firearms Laws Rankings from Boston's Gun Bible -- Vote with your Feet
Second Amendment Defenders of American Liberty
- Gun control from Liberals-Democrats-Big Government-Welfare State-Nanny State-Police State-Globalists-Statists-Socialists-Communists and Naughty States
- Firearms debate from the liberal media propaganda
- Gun rights (Unalienable rights) protected by the Second Amendment and most Conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians, Patriots and Oath Keepers such as:
- Second Amendment Foundation - SAF
- Gun Owners of America - GOA
- National Rifle Association - NRA
- CalGuns Foundation - CGF
- Gun Owners of California - https://www.gunownersca.com
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms - http://www.ccrkba.org
- National Association for Gun Rights
- National Shooting Sports Foundation - NSSF
- Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership http://www.jpfo.org
- Oath Keepers - upholding our Oath to support and defend
- Lethal Force Institute
- Massad Ayoob Group
- Backwoods Home Magazine -- columns by Massad Ayoob
- http://feeds.feedburner.com/MassadAyoob RSS News feed
- Subscribe via e-mail]
- An Interview with a Lethal Man
- Personal Defense TV Season V
Relevant TSP Episodes
- TSP Episode 1094 - Massad Ayoob on Lethal Force Aftermath
- TSP Episode 1237 - The Rising American Police State
- TSP Episode 602 - Stewart Rhodes from Oath Keepers on Restoring the Republic