List of celebrities who support the Second Amendment
This Second Amendment Foundation video is the formal response to Hollywood's Demand a Plan gun-grabbing propaganda video. The video shows one of the main differences between liberal gun control Nanny states (Blue states) and conservative and/or libertarian Second Amendment-supporting "free states" (Red states). This video shows why we vote with our feet:
Demand Equal Gun Rights for EVERY American!
It’s a common misconception that all celebrities are liberal, anti gun snobs. This is simply not true. Just like in any group of people there are those who support and those who oppose private gun ownership and self-defense.
Now, I’m sure many of you who normally despise keeping up with what celebrities are thinking, “Hey, why should we care what these celebrities think?”
Good question, and the answer is simple, it’s good, positive exposure for private gun ownership. You might not care what some celebrities think, but a lot of people [sadly] do, so having some on our side certainly doesn't hurt.
Just like all other elitist "one world government" globalist socialists (including the celebrity-celebrating Obama Administration), one of the key elements to the Nazi's initial success in taking over all of Germany and much of Europe was citizen disarmament through the National Socialist's liberal policies of gun control and mainstream media propaganda demonization through class warfare.
In the article List of celebrities against Second Amendment is a list of liberal "gun grabbing" celebrities who are against the Second Amendment and the unalienable rights of self-defense and castle doctrine. May of these persons have earned a lot of money in movies and TV shows where they routinely use firearms. You may consider boycotting them and supporting these celebrities who make liberal mainstream media propaganda against our unalienable gun rights.
The following is a list of generally conservative or libertarian American Patriot celebrities who are for the Second Amendment. May of these persons have earned a lot of money in movies and TV shows where they routinely use firearms. You may consider supporting those celebrities who support our gun rights:
Summary List of Celebrity Second Amendment Supporters
- Charles Bronson
- Jimmy Cagney
- Clint Eastwood
- John F. Kennedy
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Sam Elliot
- Tommy Lee Jones
- Tom Selleck
- Jimmy Stewart
- John Wayne
Detailed Profiles of Celebrity Second Amendment Supporters
Pitt said in a recent interview with British magazine Live (in response to more gun control following the Colorado movie shooting), “I absolutely don’t believe you can put sanctions or shackles on what is made. Nor do I want to pretend the world is different than what we witnessed that night… America is a country founded on guns. It’s in our DNA. It’s very strange but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don’t feel safe, I don’t feel the house is completely safe, if I don’t have one hidden somewhere. That’s my thinking, right or wrong.”
Pitt also recently built a $400,000 shooting range as a wedding gift to fiance Angelina Jolie.
Jolie, an avid shooter (she has to be, to be getting her own $400k shooting range), Jolie has several times expressed her support of the Second Amendment.
In 2008, Jolie told the U.K.’s Daily Mail, “I bought original, real guns of the type we used in ‘Tomb Raider’ for security. Brad and I are not against having a gun in the house, and we do have one. And yes, I’d be able to use it if I had to … If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I’ve no problem shooting them.”
Chef Alton Brown
We’ll just leave this here.
Image Source: Alton Brown’s Public Twitter Feed
Joe Perry of Aerosmith
Jennyinthesky – Wikipedia Commons
Perry recently spoke at length about his support for the Second Amendment in an interview with Fox News.
Perry says, “I have always been fascinated with guns. I grew up in America so granted, it is part of our heritage and it is written into the laws of how this country is run,” he said. “I’ve been fascinated with all kinds of weapons my whole life, and as I have been able to afford to acquire pieces, here and there I started to collect.”
The country star told Self.com earlier this year that she’s packing heat.
Lambert said, “I carry a weapon. I got a death threat a few years ago and was really scared. But I don’t want bodyguards. I am my own security.“ Editorial emphasis added for baddassness (it’s a word).
Caroline Bonarde Ucci
Depp recalls fond memories about shooting as a kid and plans to teach his children to shoot.
Depp says, “We would just go out and line up a bunch of cans and shoot with rifles, handguns and at times, submachine guns,” Depp admits. “When I was a kid it was a controlled atmosphere, we weren’t shooting at humans – we were shooting at cans and bottles mostly. I will most certainly take my kids out for target practice.”
This list obviously wouldn’t be complete without Dirty Harry himself.
Eastwood once said, “I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
Eastwood is a tireless supporter of the Second Amendment and a supporter of the NRA and other pro gun organizations.
James Earl Jones
Jones once said, “The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.”
Jones is also a member of the NRA.
The action star said in a 2000 interview with USA Weekend, “Everyone has a right to bear arms. If you take guns away from legal gun owners, then the only people who have guns are the bad guys.” Even a pacifist, he insists, would get violent if someone were trying to kill her. “You would fight for your life. You’d use a rock or tear one of these chairs out of the floor.”
The rapper/actor is not only a supporter of the right to bear arms, but it sounds like he understands the historical point of thee Second Amendment better than most. Saying earlier this year following the shooting in Colorado, “The right to bear arms is because that’s the last form of defense against tyranny. Not to hunt.”
We would list some sources to show Nugent’s support of the Second Amendment, but I don’t think we have the space. Nugent might be the most outspoken celebrity supporter of the Second Amendment ever.
Selleck is a member of the NRA, an NRA board member and one of the NRA’s spokesman. Selleck has long found himself defending his views throughout his career, but has remained a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment.
Chuck Norris has been a long time defender of the right to bear arms.
While Chuck Norris’s feet and hands may be more deadly than any weapons, and as such he doesn’t need firearms, he supports the rights of normal humans to own them.
He even did a funny commercial a while back for “Trigger the Vote” campaign.
Norris is an Air Force veteran, martial artist and actor.
According to an interview with The Sun in 2008, Clapton took up shooting in 2003 and has built up quite the collection of firearms including many high end shotguns.
The singer/songwriter said, “I like a gun to look like a working tool but it’s a magnificent piece of art as well.”
Clapton liquidated some of his collection in 2008.
“It is following the same pattern as when I collected guitars,” he says. “I get obsessed, then engulfed and finally narrow the collection down.”
Trust me Mr. Clapton, we can all relate.
Sinise gave a great, commonsense interview to Larry King (see below).
Sinise makes the point that it’s a Second Amendment right and that bad guys aren’t going to turn their weapons in so good people need to be able to protect themselves.
Dan Huse (Commons)
The Criminal Minds star has been an outspoken supporter of gun rights, giving interviews and hosting pro gun TV shows as well. Mantegna is an avid skeet shooter and competition shooter.
In an interview with the American Rifleman, Mantegna sheds some light on his favorite guns.
I guess we’d have to break it down into categories. For a handgun? No question. It would be the M1911. That wasn’t the very first handgun I shot, but it was the one I ultimately used competitively. I just enjoy the caliber, I’ve shot pretty much every handgun caliber you can think of, and the .45 ACP is perfect. It has mass, the recoil is a little more, you get a lot of push, but you don’t get a lot of torque. And it’s just the aesthetics of it—it’s old school—it’s what I carry on “Criminal Minds.” I made that choice as I thought this guy would be old-school and this would be the firearm he would carry. The M1911 is classic. I think it’s the first one we’re doing in our series “Gun Stories.”
No relation to the anti gun Baldwin brothers.
It wasn’t just Baldwin’s iconic character Jayne on Firefly and Serenity who liked guns. In real life Baldwin himself is also an avid gun owner and Second Amendment supporter.
Baldwin regularly uses his Twitter fan base of over 100,000 followers to promote pro gun articles and ideas.
Baldwin also wrote an editorial on Breitbart in the wake of the recent Sandy Hook shooting.
- List of celebrities who support the Second Amendment - usually Conservatives or Libertarians
- List of celebrities against Second Amendment - always Liberal Elitists
- Second Amendment unalienable Gun rights versus Liberal Gun control
- Why do we own firearms? -- According to Thomas Jefferson it is as the final deterrent against potential Tyranny of government
- Invest in tangibles - buy Precious Metals (that is Copper-jacketed lead and Firearms)
- Boston T. Party’s State Firearms Laws Rankings from Boston's Gun Bible -- Vote with your Feet
Second Amendment Defenders of American Liberty
- Gun control from Liberals-Democrats-Big Government-Welfare State-Nanny State-Police State-Globalists-Statists-Socialists-Communists and Naughty States
- Firearms debate from the liberal media propaganda
- Gun rights (Unalienable rights) protected by the Second Amendment and most Conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians, Patriots and Oath Keepers such as:
- Second Amendment Foundation - SAF
- Gun Owners of America - GOA
- National Rifle Association - NRA
- CalGuns Foundation - CGF
- Gun Owners of California - https://www.gunownersca.com
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms - http://www.ccrkba.org
- National Association for Gun Rights
- National Shooting Sports Foundation - NSSF
- Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership http://www.jpfo.org
- Oath Keepers - upholding our Oath to support and defend
Celebrity Mass-Murdering Elitists
- Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Chairman Mao, Kim Jung Il, Polpot
- Liberalism: Similarities between Communism, Nazism and liberalism
- Mobocracy, Social Effects of the Theory of Evolution, Anti-Semitism, Communist Racism, Genocide, Holocaust
- National Socialist German Workers Party (Nazi)
- National Socialism - the Nazis were elitist Police State liberals not conservatives
- Propaganda and Liberal bias of the Mainstream media
- Big Government-Welfare State-Nanny State-Police State: Globalist-Statist-Socialist-Communist Naughty States
- Police states-Nanny states violate the United States Constitution-Bill of Rights (especially Second Amendment and Fourth Amendment) and Citizen's Unalienable rights
- Naughty States - escape while you can
The Alternative is to Vote with Your Feet away from the Gun-Grabbing Elitists
- Strategic relocation
- American Redoubt - Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington
- Free State Wyoming - Molon Labe! by Boston T. Party
- Free State Project
- Brink of Freedom
- Strategic Relocation-North American Guide to Safe Places by Joel Skousen
- Rawles on Retreats and Relocation by James Wesley Rawles
- Second Amendment - Shall not be infringed - Bill of Rights
- Republicanism - Founding Fathers
- Oath Keepers - uphold your Oath to support and defend
- Ludwig von Mises' conservative libertarian Austrian economics and Fiscal conservatism - Capitalist Conservative economic policies of Ron Paul
- As of April 30, 2014, there are 58,390 views on YouTube of Second Amendment Foundation's Equal Gun Rights, Online. Published on Feb 24, 2013. http://equalgunrights.com and http://saf.org. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBelF4UddcY.
- Fair use: http://gunssavelives.net/blog/11-pro-gun-celebrities-yes-they-do-exist
Find the corresponding Survival Podcast episode
Relevant TSP Episodes
- TSP Episode 1237 - The Rising American Police State
- TSP Episode 602 - Stewart Rhodes from Oath Keepers on Restoring the Republic