Charles O. "Chuck" Baldwin, of Kalispell, Montana in the American Redoubt, a Libertarian Patriot Prepper, Second Amendment defender, is the founder, pastor  of Crossroad Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida. He is a radio talk show host and the 2008 Constitution Party Presidential nominee. He was the 2004 Constitution Party Vice Presidential nominee, running with the 2004 Constitution Party Presidential nominee, Michael Peroutka. He has been an outspoken critic of President George W. Bush as well as other leaders in both the Democratic and Republican Parties. He supported Congressman Ron Paul in Paul's unsuccessful bid for the 2008 Republican Party Presidential nomination. His running mate in 2008 was Darrell Castle, a lawyer from Tennessee. The Constitution Party Presidential ticket was on the ballot in 2008 in 37 states, and was a qualified write-in ticket in 11 states. Baldwin received 199,314 popular votes in the 2008 Presidential election which was about 0.15 percent of the total.
Move to the American Redoubt's State of Montana
In 2010, Baldwin retired from his position as pastor of Crossroad Baptist Church and announced his intention to move to Montana, because he believed God had told him that the Mountain states were the "tip of the spear in the freedom fight." In March 2011, he wrote an article in support of the American Redoubt strategic relocation movement originated by Survival fiction novelist and SurvivalBlog.com blogger James Wesley Rawles. This plan designates five liberty-minded Western states (Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, eastern Oregon, and eastern Washington) as a safe haven for patriots and liberty-loving conservatives, Christians and Jews. In a June 9, 2011 article, Baldwin outlined his reasons for choosing the Flathead Valley of Western Montana for his family's home. He cited Montana's freedom-loving people, its recognition of the right to keep and bear arms, and a feeling of strong conviction, following prayer.
To Keep or Not to Keep - Why Christians Should Not Give up Their Guns
He is the co-author of To Keep or Not to Keep - Why Christians Should Not Give up Their Guns by J.D. Timothy Baldwin and D.D. Chuck Baldwin (2013)
"Today the debate over firearms rages and many in government are attempting to disarm the American people (see Gun control). To Keep or Not to Keep: Why Christians Should Not Give Up Their Guns (paperback, 172 pages) aims to equip every Bible believing Christian in America with the scriptural tools and knowledge needed to make wise decisions about the defense of their family. Relying on an exhaustive study of the Holy Scriptures, renowned pastor, Dr. Chuck Baldwin, and his constitutional-attorney son, Timothy Baldwin, delve deeply into both the Old and New Testament in search of the true teaching of Scripture regarding the right to keep and bear arms. Many books deal with this subject from a constitutional perspective, but there is no book in modern times that has dealt with this vital subject from a strictly Biblical perspective. This book does just that on this vitally important subject. The following questions and many others are answered in this timely and thought-provoking book. Is the right to keep and bear arms a divine right? Should Christians surrender their firearms if the law requires them to do so? Does the New Testament require Christians to always be non-violent? Did the fact that Jesus and the apostles not rise up with arms against tyrannical government mean that Christians today should never do so? Were America's Founding Fathers right or wrong when they rebelled with arms against the British Crown? At a time when many in government are attempting to pass laws which call for the American people to surrender their firearms, many Christians are rightly searching for a Biblical answer. This book is designed to help Christians and non-Christians alike come to a clear understanding of what the Bible teaches." 
America's Financial Reckoning Day: How you can survive America's monetary and political decline in the 21st Century
Dr. Baldwin is co-author of America's Financial Reckoning Day: How you can survive America's monetary and political decline in the 21st Century... by Charles Coppes, Diana Cebuhar, Chuck Baldwin and John Cummins (Jul 4, 2012)
Publication Date: July 4, 2012
"Dr. Laurence J. Kotlikoff, Professor of Economics at Boston University, has recently warned, “Our nation is in terribly hot water. Business as usual is no answer.” Dr. Kotlikoff notes that our unfunded liabilities have now exceeded a staggering $200 trillion dollars and the American dream is quickly becoming an “American nightmare” for millions of people unless the U.S. adopts radical fiscal reforms."
Not only could our fiscal irresponsibility have catastrophic consequences for our country, there is a growing consensus among Wall Street economist and analysts that we are drawing dangerously close to a financial reckoning day. In America’s Financial Reckoning Day, author Charles H. Coppes has carefully documented our nation’s path to financial ruin and provides the reader with an intriguing background of U.S. monetary history leading up to the creation of the Federal Reserve System and the growth of our modern Nanny State. For the baby-boom generation this is a serious wake-up call that domestic and foreign issues are converging to script the perfect financial storm that includes everything from massive unfunded liabilities, municipal bond defaults and derivatives exposure to an eventual U.S. sovereign debt default, currency collapse and hyperinflation.
America’s Financial Reckoning Day provides a comprehensive briefing with helpful charts and explanations for busy lay readers who are anxious to understand the critical times that we are living in. Written from a distinctly Christian worldview, this book presents a clear case for America’s monetary and political decline, which also must be seen from a prophetic matrix that envisions the rise of the European Union as a superpower, China’s economic influence, the geopolitics of oil and the implications of war in the Middle East. The book concludes with an inspirational message of hope along with some sensible investment and hedging strategies for contrarian investors."
"America's Financial Reckoning Day is a very important book with a very important message for each and every American and is highly recommended." - Patrick M. Wood, editor of the August Review & August Forecast
"Chuck provides a sobering overview of America's financial predicament along with an accurate analysis of how we got to this point and what steps we can take as individuals to ride out the coming economic storm. I highly recommend his book!" - Gary H. Kah, Former US government trade official and author of Enroute to Global Occupation
From the Publisher: "America's Financial Reckoning Day is an extremely timely book written for lay readers who need to understand our monetary system in the U.S. and how the Federal Reserve System and political power in both national parties have participated in the growth of our Welfare State in America. With sobering and exacting detail this book examines the history of money, central banking, and political intrigue that is setting the stage for America's fiscal crisis along with significant political paradigms and prophetic implications for the baby-boom generation. Filled with in-depth insights and analysis the author has presented a clear case for our nation's geopolitical obsolescence and the rise of the European Union as a superpower on the world stage, China's economic future, the politics of oil, and war in the Middle East. This intriguing text offers the reader a unique blend of historical facts and contemporary developments from a Biblical perspective and concludes with an inspirational message of hope for the reader. This book could very well prove to be one of the most relevant books in our time."
Libertarian Patriot Politics
As a Republican Party member, Baldwin was state chairman of the Florida Moral Majority in the 1980s. However, during the 2000 campaign of Republican George W. Bush for U.S. President, Baldwin left the party and began a long period of criticism of Bush. Baldwin endorsed U.S. Representative Ron Paul for the 2008 Republican nomination for president, and Paul in turn endorsed Baldwin for the presidency in the 2008 general election.
Baldwin supports ending U.S. involvement in the United Nations, reducing income taxes, and repeal of the Patriot Act. He would withdraw troops from Iraq and seek to end illegal immigration by enforcing immigration laws. He supports the gold standard, the right to keep and bear arms, homeschooling, and the proposed Sanctity of Life Act, which would define "human life" and legal personhood as beginning at conception, and prevent federal courts from hearing cases on abortion-related legislation.
- James Wesley Rawles - SurvivalBlog.com
- Boston T Party - Javelin Press Wyoming
- Joel Skousen - World Affairs Brief Utah
- John Jacob Schmidt - Radio Free Redoubt Idaho
- Alex Barron - Charles Carroll Society Idaho
- Alex Jones - InfoWars Nightly News and Prison Planet Texas
- Paul Wheaton - Permies.com Permaculture Montana
- Nutnfancy - Nutnfancy Youtube Channel Utah
- Big Government-Welfare State-Nanny State-Police State: Socialist-Communist Naughty States
- Walking to Freedom#Naughty List
- Vote with your feet
- Strategic relocation
- Free State Project
- American Redoubt - Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington
- Free State Wyoming - Molon Labe! by Boston T. Party
- Strategic Relocation-North American Guide to Safe Places by Joel Skousen
- Rawles on Retreats and Relocation by James Wesley Rawles
- Cumberland Redoubt - Tennessee and Kentucky - M.D. Creekmore
- Texas Redoubt - Jack Spirko's State
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqm7gRgcS3k 2008 Election Chuck Baldwin Drills Target at 25 Yards and Talks on Gun Rights (how to fight Gun control, Published on May 29, 2013: Watch Chuck Baldwin nail a 25 yd target while on the campaign trail as the Constitution Party Presidential Candidate in 2008. He also speaks a bit on the importance of the 2nd Amendment and Gun Rights. Accessed March 30, 2014
- http://LibertyFellowshipMT.com Accessed March 30, 2014
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-KOJeMCmLg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-KOJeMCmLg Accessed March 30, 2014
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXF8fHwsSbQ My Interview With Dr. Ron Paul. Subject: The Only Real Conservative Republican Candidate In 2008 Ron Paul, Republican candidate for U.S. President in the 2008 Elections, answers a wide range of questions as we discuss his views on issues critical to most true conservatives, during my interview with him on Thursday, August 30, 2007. The entire interview runs for about 31 minutes. Accessed March 30, 2014
- The Hardest Decision Of My Life. Retrieved on September 2, 2010.
- Pastor Chuck Baldwin on the Alex Jones Show. Published on May 23, 2013. Pastor Chuck Baldwin is interviewed in studio by Alex Jones on May 23, 2013.
- http://www.amazon.com/Keep-Christians-Should-Give-Their/dp/0988898802 Accessed March 30, 2014
- http://www.amazon.com/Americas-Financial-Reckoning-Day-political-ebook/dp/B008K9E2B6 Accessed March 30, 2014
- Feed RSS News feed
- Chuck Baldwin's Bio
- Chuck Baldwin Live
- book list
- http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwina.htm - His articles
Find the corresponding Survival Podcast episode
Relevant TSP Episodes
- TSP Episode 1237 - The Rising American Police State
- TSP Episode 602 - Stewart Rhodes from Oath Keepers on Restoring the Republic