Liberalism can refer to a number of political philosophies derived from Classical liberalism. In this article the American political platform referred to as "liberal" within the United States is contrasted with other meanings of the word, particularly in Europe and in other parliamentary democratic systems.
- "Whereas Liberalism is the triumph of emotion over reason (as defined historically), Conservatism is an applied intellectual process; based on observation, deduction, and the study of provable historical fact." - Sandy Stringfellow
- Cal Thomas said, "One of liberalism's many problems is that once an idea or program is proved wrong and unworkable, liberals rarely acknowledge their mistake and examine the root cause of their error so they don't repeat it."
- Fred Seigel wrote, "Liberalism has become an ugly blend of sanctimony, self-interest, and social connections." 
- Alan Caruba wrote:
Liberalism in the United States
In the U.S. the word liberal is usually used to describe the platform espoused by the Democratic Party, that is, support of social welfare systems, redistribution of wealth, and government regulation of the economy - combined with a certain brand of individual left wing libertarianism, emphasizing social equality, and (to a certain extent, these days increasingly radical) rejection of traditional Judeo-Christian standards of morality as a proper justification for law.
The economic aspects of this ideology are to a large extent a product of the New Deal policies of the Great Depression era, as well as Lyndon B. Johnson's "Great Society." It also should be noted that a good portion of the Liberal economic philosophy has certain roots in the teachings of Karl Marx, such as the overall focus on social equality and the outrageous rejection of the Judeo-Christian morals. It should be noted, however, that Liberals are not pure-blood communists: Unlike their redder brethren, Liberals are far more insidious and dangerous, as they have successfully infiltrated the American society and now threaten the American way of life.
The Democratic Party's idea of social liberty and equality, though, came much later, partly as a result of the civil rights and counterculture movements of the late 20th century. It continues to be fueled by various youth movements and the interests of numerous special interest groups.
Liberalism in the Europe and elsewhere
In Europe, liberalism traditionally has referred to a political position that leans toward greater individual liberties and less government intervention in general. In short, this is the philosophy closest to classical liberalism, and is commonly referred to in the United States as libertarianism. In Europe and elsewhere, then, the opposite of liberalism is not conservatism, but authoritarianism.
Because of this, the terms "conservative liberalism" and "liberal conservatism", which are seen as contradictory in the U.S., are not so in Europe. "Conservative liberalism" simply refers to a less radical libertarian philosophy, and is often referred to as "law-and-order liberalism." Liberal conservatism is simply a variant of conservatism willing to allow for individual liberties, and, in a way, describes the ideology of the American Republican Party. Such examples of this obvious line of thought include the civil rights movement, when the Republican Party (and a few southern Democrats) just wanted to maintain the African American's right to have the choice of forced segregation.
The Liberal Party of Australia is the right-leaning party, in opposition to the liberal Labor Party, and is not to be confused with liberalism as an ideology.
Hollywood Values are at the core of Liberalism
Hollywood values are characterized by decadence, narcissism, rampant drug use, extramarital sex leading to the spread of sexually-transmitted disease, abortion, lawlessness and the promotion of the homosexual agenda. Such values have a very negative influence on the life of individuals, and very often lead to early death. A 2006 poll by MSNBC said that 60% of Americans agree that "Hollywood's values are not in line with the rest of America and that the quality of movies has diminished in recent years."
The lack of morals and difference of values in Hollywood culture has been destroying the fabric of American culture, particularly the family.
Conflict over values
There have been, however, a handful of prominent people whose work in Hollywood opposed these values. Charlton Heston, Jim Caviezel, Ricardo Montalban, Ronald Reagan, Clint Eastwood, James Stewart, Pat Boone, Paul Schofield, Lisa Whelchel ("The Facts of Life" sitcom's 'Blair' who refused a role where she would be the first of Eastland's girls to become a non-virgin), Walt Disney and many others practiced conservative values while working in Hollywood and the productions of these and many others also reflect these values, irrespective of the names associated with them: The Chronicles of Narnia and Independence Day (a 1996 movie about the U.S. being attacked on Independence Day) being recent examples.
Although the social elite and studio executives of Hollywood may have held different values than Main Street America, the disparity was hidden from the public. First, many film studios and actors hired publicity agents to control what life-style facts became known to the public. Certain personal indiscretions were considered "off-limits" to journalists and not generally reported, such as Marilyn Monroe's connection to various organized crime and politicians.
Second, both the film studios and the television networks had codes of acceptable content. Actors who were living by Hollywood values were creating films and television programs that carefully avoid sexually explicit themes or foul language. For example, the code required that if a married couple were to be shown in a bedroom scene, they would have twin beds and would be wearing pajamas.
Third, after the United States Supreme Court ruled that the First Amendment protected certain forms of literature and motion pictures that were previously considered pornographic, (Miller v. California in 1973), the case law developed that applied local community standards when deciding whether a particular work was to be protected. This had the effect of decoupling national values from Hollywood values and started a race to the lowest common denominator.
Finally, over time, the media has shifted from being concentrated to being dispersed. The three major television networks (NBC, ABC, CBS) shifted to thousands of cable channels, and the adoption of the Internet by the general public made controlling the spread of news and the fabrication of false public images by movie studios impossible. As a result, tabloid journalism and reality television spread the full impact of the Hollywood lifestyle throughout American culture.
Hollywood values include a flagrant disrespect and disregard for:
- commonly accepted behavioral boundaries and values of human decency
- the military* abstinence, marriage and fidelity
- religion and spirituality (Hollywood's profits depend on the advertising and sale of material goods and other superficial "solutions" to problems.)
- family responsibilities, like childrearing
- laws that apply to everyone else
- hard work and humility
In addition, Hollywood portrays these values as rebellious and countercultural. They portray religious and spiritual institutions as greedy, self-serving, sexually perverted, prejudiced, ignorant, and unscientific. When comparing the satisfaction brought about by faith, spirituality, family, friendship and patriotism, which may happen to include donations to a church or other organization, it is clear that the profits of Hollywood and the industries which rely upon Hollywood for profit are the true establishment - thus making traditional values truly rebellious and countercultural, and Hollywood values a lie.
Deaths due to Hollywood values
- Don Cornelius, 75, "Soul Train" TV creator died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. 
- John Belushi, 33, was a repeated drug abuser who ultimately died of a lethal injection of cocaine and heroin.
- David Carradine, 72, died from suffocation, most likely suicide, had history of suicidal thoughts, alcohol and narcotics abuse 
- Kurt Cobain, 27, lead singer from the band Nirvana, a heroin addict who committed suicide with a shotgun blast to the head.
- Bob Crane, 49, the actor's success as one of Hogan's Heroes led to a bizarre life of sex addiction. He was beaten to death in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- James Dean, 24, a notoriously reckless and frequently ticketed driver crashed fatally head-on into a car turning left in front of his Porsche (see also crime, below)
- Brian Epstein, 32, overdosed on sleeping pills and alcohol.
- Althea Flynt, 33, wife of Huster publisher Larry Flynt, died of possible AIDS from an infected blood transfusion or prescription drug overdose.
- Judy Garland, 47, overdosed on sleeping pills
- Chris Farley, 33, overdose of morphine and cocaine
- Anna Nicole Smith, 39, accidental overdose on prescription drugs
- Richard Pryor, 65, comedian with a history of smoking cocaine, died of a heart attack.
- Virginia Rappe, 30, died of a ruptured bladder incurred at a party hosted by Roscoe Arbuckle.
- Robert Reed, 59, actor known as Mike Brady on The Brady Bunch was a homosexual with AIDS, died from cancer in 1992.
- Chris Penn, 40, brother of Sean Penn, "died accidentally from an enlarged heart and the effects of a mix of multiple medications".
- River Phoenix, 23, died from an overdose of cocaine and heroin.
- Heath Ledger, 28, a straight actor best known as one of Brokeback Mountain's homosexual cowboys, died in his Manhattan apartment in 2008 from an accidental overdose of painkillers, sleeping pills, anti-anxiety medication and other prescription drugs.
- Janis Joplin, 27, heroin overdose
- Margaux Hemingway, 42, suicide
- Jimi Hendrix, 27, an enthusiastic abuser of illegal drugs, choked on his own vomit after overdosing on sleeping pills and alcohol while in London.
- Whitney Houston, 48, singer/actress autopsy reports showed cocaine and drowning as contributors to her death. 
- Rock Hudson, 59, AIDS in 1985.
- Nick Adams, 36, TV actor died of an overdose from barbiturates.
- Jeremy Applegate, 24, suicide, ironically after saying (in a voiceover scene) in 1989's teen film Heathers "I hope this never happens to me, because I couldn't handle suicide".
- John Barrymore, 60, cirrhosis of the liver from heavy drinking.
- Clara Blandick, 81, "Aunt Em" in The Wizard Of Oz committed suicide in 1962 by O.D.'ing on prescription meds.
- John Bonham, 32, after too much drinking, asphyxiated on vomit.
- Elisa Bridges, 28, Playboy magazine model, drug overdose combining heroin, methamphetamine and other drugs.
- Joseph Brooks, 73, Hollywood producer, composer, lyricist, and accused multiple rapist committed suicide.
- Timothy Buckley, 29, musician, died of heroin overdose in 1975.
- Stephen Clark, 30, Def Leppard guitarist, drug and alcohol overdose
- Lana Clarkson, 40, actress and model murdered by Phil Spector
- Ray Combs, 40, host of the TV game show Family Feud committed suicide by hanging himself while, ironically, in a psychiatric ward.
- Jeff Conaway, 60, film and television actor died from a suspected overdose. He struggled with addictions to cocaine and alcohol.
- John Costelloe, 47, actor from HBO's The Sopranos known as "Johnny Cakes", shot himself in the head. 
- Karl Dane, 47, suicide by gunshot.
- Kevin DuBrow, 52, lead singer of 1980's metal band Quiet Riot died from an overdose of cocaine.
- Ryan Dunn, 34, MTV's reality star from the series Jackass, died in a 3:00 AM auto accident after a night of drinking. 
- Eazy-E, 31, AIDS death in 1995 contracted through drug use.
- Peg Entwistle, 24, leaped to her death from atop the Hollywood sign.
- Frances Farmer, 56, cancer brought on by former lifestyle of heavy smoking.
- Lucy Gordon, 28, British actress from the movie Spiderman 3, hung herself 
- Paul Gray, 38, bassist of heavy metal band Slipknot, died of an overdose of morphine and fentanyl. 
- Lee Grivas, 26, the on-again, off-again boyfriend of actress Christina Applegate, 36, was found dead of an apparent drug overdose
- Corey Haim, 38, teen idol who starred in many teen movies and then a reality show, died of a drug overdose.
- Russell Craig Hamer, 42, child actor, self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
- Phil Hartman, 49, murdered in his million-dollar house by his drug-addicted third wife, Brynn Hartman
- Michael Hutchence, 37, asphyxiated during an auto-erotic act while alone in a Sydney hotel. His wife, Paula Yates (see below), also fell victim to Hollywood Values.
- Michael Jackson, 50, cardiac arrest from a toxic mixture and abuse of prescription drugs, improperly prescribed by doctors.
- Richard Jeni, 49, suicide
- Russell Tyrone Jones (a.k,a. "Old Dirty Bastard"), 35, musician, died of drug overdose two days before his 36th birthday
- Lisa Robin Kelly, 43, "That '70s Show" actress died while in a rehab facility for addictions
- Andrew Koenig, 41, child actor in the TV series Growing Pains, committed suicide.
- Jani Lane, 47, lead singer for the rock band Warrant was found dead in a hotel room. He had a history of alcohol abuse.
- Bruce Lee (Li Xiaolong), actor, 33, collapsed and died; trace amounts of cannabis found in bloodstream at postmortem; the official cause of death was acute cerebral edema (swelling of the brain) from hypersensitivity to aspirin. Cannabis probably didn't contribute to his death.
- Johnny Lewis, 28, actor from Sons of Anarchy fell to his death after killing his 81-year-old landlord.
- Stuart Lubbock, 31, found dead in the swimming pool of popular TV entertainer Michael Barrymore, having suffered severe anal trauma, after a drug-fueled party at the star's home
- Queen (band)|Freddie Mercury, 45, born Farrokh Bulsara, lead singer of the band Queen, died from AIDS-related bronchial pneumonia.
- Sal Mineo, 37, murdered under circumstances that suggested "a homosexual motive".
- Marilyn Monroe, 36, overdosed on sleeping pills.
- Cory Monteith, 31, star of the liberal show Glee died from a mix of heroin and alcohol. 
- Keith Moon, 32, drummer of The Who overdosed on Clomethiazole prescribed to treat his alcoholism.
- Jim Morrison, 27, died of an apparent heroin overdose.
- Brittany Murphy, 32, motion picture film actress died of cardiac arrest from combining prescription drugs  Official death from pneumonia and drug intoxication.
- Dana Plato, 34, Diff'rent Strokes star, suicide by drug overdose after posing for lesbian pornography.
- Elvis Presley, 42, large drug intake causes a cardiac arrhythmia, and rumored to have suffocated on the carpet when he collapsed from a drug overdose.
- Freddie Prinze, 22, actor from Chico and the Man, committed suicide by gunshot to the head.
- Brad Renfro, 25, became addicted to heroin and was found dead after a night of drinking
- George Reeves, 45, played Superman from the series Adventures of Superman, suicide by gunshot
- Rebecca Schaeffer, 21, actress in CBS's television series My Sister Sam, stalked and murdered by a crazed fan in 1989.
- Ronald, aka "Bon" Scott lead singer of AC/DC chocked on his own vomit on alcohol and illegal drugs in 1980 while touring to support their (appropriately titled ?) album, Highway To Hell.
- Jean Seberg, 40, actress with clinic depression committed suicide by overdose of alcohol and barbiturates
- Michael Showers, 45, HBO actor found dead in the Mississippi River.
- Layne Staley, 34, found dead in apartment two weeks after a drug overdose. Layne promoted the use of hard drugs in the 1992 Alice in Chains song "Junkhead"
- Dorothy Stratten, 20, murdered by spouse after engaging in extramarital affair
- David Strickland, 29, cast member of NBC's Suddenly Susan hung himself in a Las Vegas hotel.
- Sharon Tate, 26, an actress with a hippie lifestyle who was murdered by followers of Charles Manson, a Beatles-obsessed musician wannabe; Manson's followers murdered Tate, who was pregnant and only two weeks from birth, her unborn child, her prior lover, who was staying with her while her husband, movie producer Roman Polanski (see 'Crime', below), was away, and another unmarried couple staying in the house. (It is believed that Manson had actually intended his followers to kill the home's previous residents, Terry Melcher (son of Doris Day) and Candice Bergen.) 
- Lou Tellegen, 52, a silent film and stage actor, suicide
- Lupe Velez, 36, 1920s-1940s movie actress, suicide by an overdose of sleeping pills; she was pregnant and didn't want an illegitimate child.
- Sid Vicious, 21. Heroin overdose while awaiting trial for his girlfriend's murder in New York City.
- Herve Villechaize, 50, actor who played the character Tattoo on the hit show Fantasy Island, committed suicide by self-inflicted gunshot.
- Kenneth Williams, 62, comedian and actor, heart failure from interaction of pain medication and sleeping pills.
- Amy Winehouse, 27, young singer with a life of substance abuse. Toxicology reports showed alcohol but no illegal drugs found in her system.
- Natalie Wood, 43, actress, drowned while intoxicated.
- Paula Yates, 41, television writer, heroin overdose. "Coroner Dr Paul Knapman told Westminster Coroners Court she had not committed suicide but said her behaviour had been "foolish and incautious". Her death was the result of "an unsophisticated taker of heroin" using drugs, he said. The court heard that 0.3mg of morphine per litre of blood was found in her body, which would not have been enough to kill her had she been a heroin addict."
- Bubba Smith, 66, football player and actor, died from an overdose of diet pills.
- Actor Jonathan Brandis committed suicide in 2003.
- Singer Elliott Smith committed suicide in 2003 by stabbing himself in the chest.
Crime due to Hollywood values
Hollywood values often include being arrested or convicted for a variety of crimes. Here are some examples:
- Paris Hilton was convicted in 2007 of driving while intoxicated, and then violated the terms of her probation, leading to a 45-day prison sentence. She was also arrested in Las Vegas on 8/27/2010 for possession of a controlled substance, cocaine. The hotel heiress was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped by police. The driver was arrested for DUI "pertaining to drugs, not alcohol". Through further interaction between Hilton and authorities, it was discovered she was in possession of a controlled substance.  In order to avoid prison, Hilton pleaded guilty to two misdemeanors, and received a sentence of one year's probation, a fine, community service and also was ordered to complete a drug abuse program.
- Paul Walker, the 40-year-old star of the movie series Fast & Furious, was traveling at the "unsafe speed" of more than 100 miles per hour in a luxury sports car driven by his business partner, resulting in the tragic deaths of both.
- Winona Ryder was convicted of vandalism and grand theft for stealing designer merchandise worth $5,560.40.
- O.J. Simpson is widely believed to have murdered his wife and her friend, and was found liable in a civil (but not criminal) trial. He has since been convicted of unrelated felonies outside California (Nevada in 2008) and is serving time in Nevada.
- Hugh Grant was arrested in 1995 in Los Angeles when he found in a car with a known prostitute.
- Stacy Keach, movie actor, was sentenced to 9 months imprisonment in the United Kingdom in 1984 after being arrested at London Heathrow Airport in possession of a large quantity of cocaine.
- Kiefer Sutherland, an actor starring in Fox television series 24 was given a 48-day sentence for DUI in 2007, an offense committed while still on probation following a 2004 conviction for DUI. He was also charged with misdemeanor assault for allegedly head-butting a fashion designer at a nightclub in 2009. 
- Linda Blair of The Exorcist (I & II's) fame was arrested in 1977 for possession of cocaine with intent to sell.
- George Michael was convicted of "committing a lewd act in public", having been arrested in a public restroom by a plain clothes police officer. Arrested in September 2008 in a London public lavatory, he was found in possession of crack cocaine and cannabis - but merely received a caution. 
- Roman Polanski, Polish-born film director & producer, is unable to return anywhere in the United States as he jumped bail in 1978 and fled to France after being convicted on charges of unlawful sexual intercourse with a thirteen-year old girl.
- Snoop Dogg, a popular rapper, was arrested in 2006 for marijuana possession. He who advocates legal marijuana use.
- Lindsay Lohan is facing felony grand theft charges; she was charged with stealing a $2500 necklace from a Venice boutique.
- Christian Bale was arrested for assaulting his mother.
- Musician George O'Dowd, better known by his stage name, Boy George in the 1980s band Culture Club, was convicted for handcuffing a male escort to a bed against his will and then beating him with a chain. He served 4 months of his 15-month sentence in jail, and then spent an additional 90 days on home detention with electronic surveillance. Earlier he had been convicted of cocaine possession.
- Actress Lori Petty, who was featured in Free Willy and A League of their Own, ran into a 14-year-old skateboarder and was arrested for felony drunk driving charges.
- Craig Phillip Robinson, the actor famous for playing Darryl Philbin on NBC's The Office, "was arrested on June 29, 2008, on suspicion of possessing MDMA, also known as ecstasy, and methamphetamine."
- Frances Farmer, arrested in 1942 for driving with bright lights in a "dim out" zone that affected the West Coast during World War II, and was convicted of drunk driving. In 1943, she assaulted a hairdresser who she claimed insulted her and also failed to appear in court for the remainder of her previous fine. When arrested in 1943, she resisted and was eventually placed under guardianship of her mother, who eventually committed her to various psychatric hospitals until 1950 (the guardianship lasted until 1953).
- Jim Bakker, televangelist for the PTL Club, was convicted of accounting fraud in 1989, stemming from the televangelism scandals of the later 1980s. He was sentenced to 45 years in prison and a $500,000 fine, but this sentence was commuted to eight years and the fine was voided.
- Jimmy Swaggart, also a televagelist and involved in the late 1980s televangelism scandals, was caught in 1991 with yet another prostitute while in Indio California and when asked about, he said "The Lord said it's flat none of your business".
- Lana Turner was involved with Mafia enforcer John Stompanato, who tried murdering her in 1958, but was himself killed by Lana's daughter, Cheryl, then 14 in an incident that would be ruled justifiable.
- Rapper DMX (Earl Simmons) was caught on camera drag racing at a speed over 110 miles on a freeway, and then a SWAT team was used to arrest him three days later on drug and animal cruelty charges. "The Maricopa County sheriff's office says the 37-year-old, whose real name is Earl Simmons, at first tried to barricade himself in his bedroom. He came out as a SWAT team entered during the early-morning raid Friday."
- Martha Stewart was charged with illegal insider trading in 2003.
- Tatum O'Neal was arrested in 2008 for cocaine possession. 
- James Dean was frequently stopped and ticketed for many driving offenses.
- Redmond O'Neal, son of Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal, pled guilty to possessing heroin and methamphetamine as well as driving under the influence of drugs.
- Actor Nick Nolte was arrested for drunk driving in 2002.
- Sean Bean was arrested and spent the night in a cell after allegedly beating his wife.
- Shelley Malil, 43, worked as an actor in movies and television. He is charged with causing great bodily injury and using a deadly weapon on Kendra Beebe, a 35-year-old mother of two. He appeared on the back patio of Kendra's house and stabbed her 20 times. Now held on a $10 million dollar bond. 
- Former child actor Skylar Deleon, who had a minor part in one episode of the Power Rangers series, was found guilty of three murders, including those of Tom and Jackie Hawks, who were allegedly bound to the anchor of their yacht and tossed overboard.  He was subsequently sentenced to death.
- Dana Plato was arrested for armed robbery and prescription forgery.
- Todd Bridges assaulted a motorist and was repeatedly arrested for drug-related offenses.
- Gary Coleman was arrested for assaulting a woman by punching her in the face.
- Musician/Producer Phil Spector was found guilty of second-degree murder for the shooting death of actress Lana Clarkson. 
- Actor Elmore "Rip" Torn was arrested for breaking into a bank and carrying a firearm while intoxicated. In 2009, he was given probation in a drunk-driving case. 
- Former teen actor Leif Garrett was arrested for possession of a controlled substance. He has a number of former arrests including heroin possession. 
- Sean Penn was charged with criminal battery and vandalism for attacking the paparazzi in October 2009. 
- Comedian Andy Dick was arrested for groping an employee and a patron of a nightclub in West Virginia. 
- Actor Nicholas Brendon from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Criminal Minds was arrested March 2010 in a drunken scuffle with police. He was charged with resisting arrest, two counts of battery against a police officer and felony vandalism. Brendon has a history of alcoholism.
- Hollywood television producer Bruce Beresford-Redman of CBS's Survivor series was arrested as the lead suspect in the murder of his wife. 
- Actor Chris Klein, star of the American Pie films, which glorify sex and alcohol abuse, was arrested for drunk driving in June 2010
- Actor Michael Brea played roles in Ugly Betty and Step Up 3D, killed his 55-year old mother with a sword while yelling Bible verses. 
- TV host and actor Gary Collins was arrested and charged with a felony for allegedly leaving a restaurant without paying his $59.35 tab. 
- Actress Jaime Pressly was arrested for driving under the influence. 
- Korey Rowe, producer of the 9/11 conspiracy film Loose Change, was arrested for selling heroin.
- Christina Aguilera was arrested under the misdemeanor charge of public intoxication.
- Actor Tom Sizemore was arrested on an outstanding warrant for battery. 
- Canadian filmmaker Roger Avery, who had collaborated with Quentin Tarantino in the past, was convicted of drunk driving and vehicular manslaughter in August 2009.
- Nicole Polizzi, star of the reality show Jersey Shore, was arrested in July 2010 for disorderly conduct and a month later was fined $500 for the charges that followed. On May 31, 2011 she got into troubles with the law once more, this time in Italy.
- David Faustino, known primarily for playing Bud in Married With Children, was arrested in 2007 for possessing marijuana.
- Actress Natasha Lyonne has a long history of crime and drug use.
- Hollywood producer Robert Evans was convicted in 1980 of possessing cocaine.
- Pop star Gary Glitter was conivcted several times on charges related to child pornography and statutory rape.
- Former child actor Taran Noah Smith from "Home Improvement" was arrested for a DUI and drug possession. 
- Zsa Zsa Gabor slapped a policeman in Beverly Hills in 1989 when she was stopped for a traffic violation.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases due to Hollywood values
The loose sexual morals characteristic of the lifestyle defined by Hollywood Values often lead to sexually transmitted diseases. Examples include,
- Rock Hudson died of AIDS-related complications after contracting the disease through homosexual intercourse.
- Michael Jeter, who was homosexual, also died due to AIDS-related complications.
- Freddie Mercury of the rock group Queen, notorious for his flamboyant onstage presence, also contracted AIDS through his wildly promiscuous homosexual lifestyle, and subsequently perished of the self-inflicted condition.
- Tommy Morrison 44, died of undisclosed illness after testing positive for HIV. He starred in the movie Rocky V and claimed to be related to John Wayne.
Falsehoods in Film due to Hollywood values
- The Road We’ve Traveled
- 20 minute mini-documentary on Barack Obama, narrated by actor liberal Tom Hanks, is more fiction than fact, more fantasy than reality.
- The Iron Lady
- Meryl Streep plays Margaret Thatcher in this gross mistake of a film. Liberals distort her triumphs and her low career points. Streep portrays Thatcher as a dementia-sufferer looking back at her life with sadness. The director defended the film as "a fictional film but it will be fair and accurate.” Thatcher's children Mark and Carol are appalled and say “They think it sounds like some Left-wing fantasy." 
- Game Change
- HBO's anti-Republican propaganda film about Sarah Palin. Stars and Executives of the production gave $200K to Democrats, Zero to Republicans. 
- Inside Job
- A 2010 film by Democrat donor Charles Ferguson that blames the Great Recession on Wall Street, deregulation, the Bush Administration. The film whitewashes Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac's role and claims the financial system corrupted politics. Capitalists are the bad guys.
- Fair Game
- Another Bush bash flick starring communist Sean Penn. 2010 film rehashes the lead up to the war in Iraq and Valerie Plame's role. Typical un-American Hollywood film "The narrative that Karl Rove and Dick Cheney’s Chief of Staff Scooter Libby were nefarious behind-the-scenes players intent on destroying innocent reputations while pushing the nation into war on false pretenses." 
- The Tillman Story
- A liberals view of the circumstances surrounding the death of football star and Army Ranger Pat Tillman. The film portrays each and every fact as sinister. Plus, each and every fact is evidence of a conspiracy. Typical Hollywood George W. Bush bashing flick. The bias was clear, make Tillman a liberal atheist anti-war hero that was cannon-fodder for the government. Tillman's actions speak louder than any twisted accusations presented in this documentary. 
- Matthew Shepard Fallacy
- Adherents to Hollywood values "green-lighted a troika of Matthew Shepard movies after he was senselessly killed because it affirmed their gut feeling that a gay young man living in backward America is destined for death at the hands of hateful ultraconservatives. A street in West Hollywood still stands in his name despite ABC News reporting the story false: He was killed by crazed meth addicts for drugs and money -- not because he was gay. Isn't that tragic enough? Yet Shepard is still the icon of gay victims' rights, and the mistaken story of his 'fate' soon thereafter befell Jake Gyllenhaal's character in 'Brokeback Mountain.' The Oscar statuette stands as the exclamation point."
- Inherit the Wind
- Hollywood perpetuated complete lies about the Scopes Trial in order to smear Christianity, including:
- portraying William Jennings Bryan as being ignorant, harsh and punitive, based on a false portrayal of his actions and testimony
- falsely claiming that at the end Bryan, in a senseless fit of madness, died in the courtroom amid caring and reasonable Darwinists
- falsely portraying the Darwinists in a positive light and the Christians as deceitful
- In real life, Bryan and the Christians won the trial and were charitable to the end, while the Darwinist Darrow was deceitful in reneging on his deal to take the witness stand after Bryan did.
- U 571
- The 2000 film U 571 had a plot which was based on the first capture of a German Enigma machine in World War 2. However, in the film the capture is made by Americans. In fact the first Enigma machine was captured by the British in 1941 prior to the Americans entering the war.
- Better This World
- 2011 documentary "feature length lie" is a PBS film regarding the thwarted domestic terrorist attack at the 2008 Republican National Convention and liberals attempt to re-write history. 
- The 2008 HBO movie on the 2000 Presidential elections and its aftermath in Florida. A look into how the Republicans stole the election and the role of its party members that made it happen. Republicans are portrayed as ghoulish and cited as manufacturing demonstrations. Both the real Warren Christopher and James Baker contend the film’s portrayal of the former is hopelessly untrue. 
- Winter Soldiers
- The 1972 film about U.S. troops from Vietnam put on record as baby killers, human rights violators, and general disservice to America. This myth was propagated by a few anti-war activist liberal actors that never did see combat in Vietnam and some were never in the country. The initial result was to hold hearings in Congress over the matter. All allegations were proven fabrications, falsehoods, and lies.
- The 2006 false documentary about man-made global warming created & hyped by liberal elitist Al Gore. A British court found the film contained at least 11 material falsehoods. The Science and Public Policy Institute has found 35 falsehoods associated with the film. 
- Million Dollar Baby
- A 2004 Clint Eastwood pro-euthanasia film in which Eastwood euthanasies his boxing trainee at her request after she suffered a crippling blow from her opponent that left her incurable. Especially controversial since 2005 when real life Terri Schiavo was euthanasied by her husband.
- Also 2004. A Bill Condon film depicting the life of fraudulent sex researcher Alfred Kinsey. Especially anti-Christian in early scenes' portrayals of Christians as narrow-minded, hypocritical, mean-spirited and stingy. Normalizes all forms of illict sex, esp. homosexual (of which Condon is an activist for), which resulted in the current venereal disease epidemics (i.e. AIDS), widespread abortion, divorce, pornography, sex crimes and unmarried parenting and related urban poverty and violence by irresponsible parents.
- Brokeback Mountain
- 2005. Like Kinsey, it's also extremely graphic and pro-homosexual in its story of an off and on "romance" between two rural Wyoming cowboys during the 1960s-1980s.
- Fahrenheit 911
- A Michael Moore film that was a false portrayal of why America fought a war against Saddam Hussein's Iraq. The main theme was to attack George W. Bush during wartime.
- Another Michael Moore film which spread many falsehoods about American healthcare while unduly glorifying the so-called benefits of socialized healthcare. Memorably referred to Cuban healthcare as being better than American healthcare.
- Brian De Palma’s 2007 fictional anti-Iraq War film funded by Mark Cuban. The film is credited with inspiring a terrorist attack that killed two U.S. servicemen in Germany. 
Disrespect for marriage
Many celebrities and other exponents of Hollywood Values have no respect for the sanctity of marriage - their own or anyone else's. This is manifested in a high rate of marriage breakdown, and by the home-wrecking activities of the promiscuous, whose moral outlooks have been distorted by liberal and atheistic teachings.
- In 1978 Ted Nugent started a relationship with then seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to Massa being a minor at the time, Nugent could not marry her. Instead he joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian. In 1995 Nugent fathered a child out of wedlock. He was already married at the time to his current wife, Shemane Nugent (né Deziel).
- Cecil B. Demille, despite his direction of popular Biblical epics, committed adultery during his marriage.
- Ingrid Bergman, Swedish actress who achieved U.S. fame in the 1940s with Casablanca (1942) and The Bells Of St. Mary's (1945). In 1950, Ingrid, who was married to fellow Swede, Peter Lindstrom, had an affair with director Roberto Rosellini while in Italy while filming his direction of Stromboli (1950) and remained there after becoming pregnant with his child. This caused her to be blacklisted from U.S. films for several years and denounced from pulpits as "an agent of evil" until her comeback in Anastasia (1956). Her marriage to Rosellini, like the one to Lindstrom, ended in divorce, as did her third and last marriage afterwards to Lars Schmidt. Bergman died August 29, 1982 in London on the night of her 67th birthday.
- Bonnie Lee Bakely was married ten times, divorced four, annuled five and her last marriage (to Robert Blake) was the only one ending in death-hers in 2001.
- Humphrey Bogart, His first three marriages ended in divorce and his fourth (to Lauren Bacall) was the only one ending in death-his from throat cancer in 1957, age 51.
- Joan Crawford (real name Lucille Fay LeSueur), last of Hollywood's "movie queens" with roles spanning 45 years (1925-1970, most of her popularity in the 1930s) and long since a homosexual idol, was married and divorced three times and named as the other woman in at least one affair with a married man. Her fourth and last marriage to Pepsi Company's president Alfred Steele was the only one ending in death (his in 1959). When Joan died in 1977, her public disinheriting of her two oldest remaining adopted children from her $2M estate "for reasons that should be well known to them" was said to have caused her oldest daughter, Christina, to write her best-selling book Mommie Dearest (1978, adapted into film in 1981), which alleged a lifetime of extramarital affairs, alcoholism and selfishness-induced child abuse at a time when child abuse was rarely talked about in public. Unfortunately, like her adoptive mother, Christina also got married and divorced three times in her own lifetime.
- Frances Farmer, who as a public schooler in 1931, denied God in a controversial award winning high school essay and in 1935, visited the USSR, was also popular in the 1930s to the point of being considered "the next Greta Garbo", had three marriages at least two of whom ended in divorce, with extramarital affairs during at least one that included one with married writer Clifford Odets. She also had multiple abortions when abortion was illegal; the guilt of which caused her to avoid all contact with children. In 1958, however, when she moved to Indianapolis (she died there in 1970 at age 56), a friend's child whispered to her that she was "good", something that nobody ever said or thought about her before. Soon afterwards, she went to St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church in where she went to confession of all her sins and took up classes about and in 1959 was baptized into the Catholic faith, turning away from her former lifestyle.
- Judy Garland, best known as "Dorothy Gale" in The Wizard Of Oz had five marriages, the first four ended in divorce, the last ended only three months later in her death in London from a barbituate O.D. in 1969 at age 46.
- Florence Henderson, despite her wholesome Carol Brady image on The Brady Bunch, fell victim to these values (adultery) during her first marriage to Ira Bernstein in the late 1960s and early 1970s in an affair with New York City's then-mayor John Lindsay, who she claims gave her crab lice. She divorced Berstein in 1985 and married John Kappas in 1987, which lasted until his death in 2002.
- Katharine Hepburn, whose movie and TV career spanned over 60 years, married to get money for her career in 1928 at age 21. It ended in divorce in 1941, after about 13 years. Shortly afterwards, she entered into adulterous relationships with her agent, Leland Hayward as well as Howard Hughes and Spencer Tracy, the latter for 26 years until Tracy's death in 1967 at 67. The only "respect" Katharine had for Spencer's marriage was that she didn't attend Spencer's funeral.
- Lana Turner - Seven of her eight of her marriages ended in divorce and one in annulment. Two of them (her second & third) were to the same man.
- Larry King (real name Lawrence Zeiger) has been married eight (8) times to seven (7) different women.
- Elizabeth Taylor has been married eight (8) times, including a nearly 6-year marriage to Senator John Warner (R-VA). Taylor was married to and divorced twice from Richard Burton.
- Spencer Tracy, best known as Father Flannigan in both Boys Town films (1938 and 1941) and also for the pro-evolution Inherit The Wind (1960) and post World War II court drama Judgment at Nuremberg (1961), was married to Louise Ten Broeck Treadwell from 1923-his death in 1967 but engaged in affairs with Joan Crawford, Ingrid Bergman and his longest one with Katharine Hepburn until his death at the same time, claiming his "devout Catholic faith" was why he never got or sought a divorce from Treadwell.
- Valerie Bertinelli said her divorce from Eddie Van Halen was caused by infidelity and drug use - by her too. She said she was "destroying my body," trying to keep up with a rock-star lifestyle. 
- Eva Gabor, younger sister of Zsa Zsa Gabor, was married and divorced five times and had extramarital affairs with Frank Sinatra among others.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor has been married nine (9) times. One of her marriages - to Felipe de Alba - was annulled after one day. Her current (9th) marriage to Frederic Prinz von Anhalt is the only one that is still intact.
- Mickey Rooney has been married eight (8) times, but has been with his last wife for 30 years after embracing religion and abandoning his previous lifestyle.
- Frank Sinatra was married four times, divorced the first three, had affairs with Ava Gardener and Zsa Zsa Gabor and had flings with prostitutes.
- Charlie Chaplin married four (4) times, including his marriage at the age of 54 to an 18-year-old bride.
- James Cameron has been married five (5) times, one of which ended when he cheated on his wife. He also had an out of wedlock child with his fourth wife.
- Johnny Carson married four (4) times, and frequently made light of his having divorced three times, as if this were something funny.
- Meredith Baxter from Family Ties, was married and divorced four (4) times. In 2009, she finally admitted that she is a homosexual.
- Larry Flynt's first three marriages ended in divorce, his fourth marriage was the only one ending in widowment (his by Althea's death) and his current one to Elizabeth Berrios in 1998 came when his daughter, Toyna, published her book Hustled in which she claims she was sexually abused as a child by him and has since been disowned when she became a Christian and anti-pornography activist.
- In 2009, the married David Letterman admitted to having had adulterous sexual relationships with multiple members of his staff; he had previously fathered a child out of wedlock.
- Jayne Mansfield was married three times and had numerous extramarital affairs. She appeared in the centerfold of the pornographic magazine Playboy, and died in 1967 at 42 in an automobile accident that was said to have been brought on by a curse placed by Satanist Anton LaVey on her lover, Sam Brody, who was driving at the time and had also died, after expressing his hate for LaVey's cult.
- Britney Spears' 2004 marriage to Jason Alexander lasted 55 hours.
- Musicians Cher and Gregg Allman were married for eight days in 1975.
- Drew Barrymore has two of the shortest celebrity marriages on record, one of 30 days and a five-month marriage to notorious lowbrow comedian Tom Green. Barrymore is a poster child for Hollywood values, as a former child star who became an alcoholic and drug addict who also posed for pornographic magazines.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, made public that he had an adulterous relationship and fathered a child with another woman.
- Halle Berry, a fanatic supporter of Barack Hussein Obama, had been married two times in the past and gave birth out of wedlock. Later on, Berry and her baby's father Gabriel Aubry had split and a custody battle between the two ensued.
- Eddie Murphy impregnated former Spice Girl Melanie Brown without marrying her and later on severed all contact with Melanie and their daughter.
- Kim Kardashian and NBA player Kris Humphries got divorced after 72 days.
- Producer Robert Evans has been divorced seven times.
- Actor Gary Oldman had been married four times.
- Pamela Anderson has been divorced three times and her latest marriage lasted for only two months.
- Gregg Allman, founding member of The Allman Brothers band, has been married six times and is engaged once again. He has a new memoir out with a Christian title "My Cross to Bear". 
Offensive Behavior/Moral depravity
- Alec Baldwin, now star of 30 Rock, made an obscene phone call in 2007 to his small daughter, Ireland, calling her, among other things, "a thoughtless little pig".
- James Dean displayed an unhealthy interest in a 12 year old boy.
- Charlie Sheen to Wife Brooke Mueller: "I'll Kill You." . Sheen was arrested on Christmas Day, 2009 for domestic abuse of his current wife Brooke. He was booked for second-degree assault, menacing, and criminal mischief.  Sheen has a history that includes assaults against girlfriends and his former wife. He is also infamous for drug/alcohol abuse, having tried (and failed) numerous attempts in rehab clinics. He was fired from the sitcom Two and A Half Men where, in true Hollywood hypocrisy, he played an "amusingly" alcohol-abusing ladies' man, except the lifestyle proves consequence-free-at least from bad results. Sheen has become dangerously unhinged in recent weeks and has been making increasingly bizarre rants online. No one from Hollywood has yet to step in.
- Trashing hotel rooms is a favorite form of offensive behavior by Hollywood types. Many examples are readily available on the internet.
- Mel Gibson, who had started drinking again, was arrested in 2006 after being stopped for driving at 84 mph in a 45 mph zone on a notoriously dangerous road in Malibu, California. A breathalyzer test confirmed he was drunk and next to him was an open bottle of Tequila; after being arrested he hurled anti-Semitic abuse at the Jewish police officer who stopped him.
- The parents of Miley Cyrus, just 15 years old, allowed Annie Liebowitz to pose the starlet without a shirt or bra (nominally "topless") and with just a sheet covering her front for Vanity Fair magazine. "I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed," Cyrus said Sunday in a statement through her publicist. "I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about." 
- "... a situation was created to deliberately manipulate a 15-year-old in order to sell magazines," a network statement said. 
- Many Hollywood stars who have purposely sought fame have then turned violent upon photographers and fans. Sean Penn is well known to lash out at photographers.
- The parents of 16-year old Jamie Lynn Spears allowing her unwed pregnancy to be publicly portrayed as a normal act even though she is a role model for millions of underage teenagers. Gloucester, Massachusetts mayor, Carolyn Kirk, recently blamed the glamorizing of teen pregnancy by Jamie Lynn Spears for the 17 high school teenagers that got pregnant at the same time that Spears did. 
- Ellen DeGeneres proudly displays her gay sexuality for all to see. On August 16, 2008, DeGeneres "married" Portia de Rossi in a small ceremony in Beverly Hills. Fox News called it "the biggest celebrity union since California legalized same-sex marriage."  Now, her fans and millions of young girls can read about her gay "marriage" in magazines such as People and Us Magazine and hear about it on celebrity news television shows.
- Rapper Kanye West and his bodyguard attacked the paparazzi at LAX airport and allegedly smashed a $10,000 camera on the floor. The pair were arrested for felony vandalism. 
- Heather Locklear was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of a controlled substance. The officer noticed Locklear's car parked on a state highway and blocking a lane in Montecito, Ca. 
- Celebrity of the moment Kourtney Kardashian gave a risque lingerie shoot while pregnant with her boyfriend's child. After birth, Mom and baby adorned magazine covers, highlighting the modern acceptance of single motherhood. The cover reads "Baby Mason will bring our family together," obscuring the traditional meaning of family. 
- Actor Jude Law had a sexual relationship with model Samantha Burke that produced a daughter. It is reported that Law finally went to visit his daughter for the first time, 5 months after she was born. 
- Actor Tom Hanks called Mormons 'un-American' for their support of Proposition 8 in California. 
- Woody Allen seduced and took pornographic photographs of the youthful daughter of his then girlfriend Mia Farrow.
- Director John Waters claims that is biggest influence for his "films" are pornographic movies. In addition, he is openly gay and thinks he's okay.
- John Cusack calls for a Satanic death cult to descend on Fox News, Dick Armey, Newt Gingrich and GOP welfare freaks. 
- Keith Richards, guitarist of the Rolling Stones, has said that he snorted his father's ashes.
- During one of his performances, Michael Richards lashed at a member of the audience with racial slurs.
- Larry Wachowski, one of the directors of The Matrix, previously dressed in drag before receiving a sex change and now goes by Lana Wachowski.
- International filmmaker, Federico Fellini did acid as a source of inspiration.
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone, creators of South Park, attended the 2000 Academy Award Ceremony while dressed in drag; later on they admitted to taking drugs prior to doing so.
Hollywood values often result in celebrities going into rehabilitation clinics. Here are some examples:
- Anthony Michael Hall, of Dexter and teen "humor" pics Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club where he was a real life teenager, was in rehab for alcoholism.
- Kirsten Dunst checked into the Cirque Lodge treatment facility in Utah after a week of hard partying at the Sundance Film Festival, according to a source at the lodge, although the lodge's director of operations denies this. 
The following all checked into the above facility seeking treatment for various psychological problems:
- Heather Locklear
- David Arquette, enters rehab for for treatment of alcohol abuse and depression. 
- David Duchovny, having boosted Hollywood Values through his role in a decadent television series Californication, now finds himself trapped by the depravity that he promoted, and has had to enter rehab for his addiction to unchastity.
Incremental Gun-Grabbing of the Liberal Nanny State
This Second Amendment Foundation video is the formal response to Hollywood's Demand a Plan gun-grabbing propaganda video. The video shows one of the main differences between liberal gun control Nanny states (Blue states) and conservative and/or libertarian Second Amendment-supporting "free states" (Red states). This video shows why we vote with our feet:
Hollywood personalities often propose legislation such as outlawing private gun ownership, or speak out against things such as anti-gun laws, but have at the same time acted in movies contrary to their own public opinions:
- George Clooney on hearing that fellow actor and gun-rights advocate, Charlton Heston, suffers from Alzheimer's disease, said: "I don't care. Charlton Heston is the head of the National Rifle Association. He deserves whatever anyone says about him." Clooney starred in the film The Peacemaker, in which he played an American military man defending the country from a nuclear attack; scenes in the film showed him using a gun to defend himself and others.
- Mark Wahlberg upon meeting Charlton Heston on the set of 2001's remake of Planet of the Apes, Wahlberg rudely told Heston, "It was very disturbing meeting you." Later, Wahlberg would have this to say at the MTV Movie Awards: "I believe Charlton Heston is America's best villain because he loves guns so much. Maybe he should get the award for being president of the National Rifle Association." Wahlberg's character in Planet of the Apes uses a gun to defend himself and other humans from the apes who would rule over them.
- Helen Mirren played Queen Elizabeth II in 2006's movie 'The Queen', but admits she used to use cocaine as a result of her poor life choices as a younger woman.
- The Toyota Prius: Many celebrities will often be seen driving a Prius when in the public eye but drive a supercar such as a Porsche or Ferrari when they believe people are not watching.
Hollywood celebs using appearances to promote their liberal political views
- Rapper Kanye West infamously went way off script during a live benefit concert for victims of Hurricane Katrina, criticizing the media's treatment of images of black and white people and saying President George W. Bush "doesn't care about black people."
- During the live broadcast of the 2007 Emmy Awards, actress Sally Field went on a sputtering anti-war rant, eventually concluding by saying, "If the mothers ruled the world, there would be no g**d*** war in the first place." She received thunderous applause from the Hollywood audience for her vulgar remark.
- Michael Moore surprised no one by criticizing President Bush during his 2003 Oscar acceptance speech for "Bowling for Columbine," saying, "We live in the time where we have fictitious election results that elect a fictitious president. We live in a time where we have a man who's sending us to war for fictitious reasons, whether it's the fiction of duct tape or the fiction of orange alerts. We are against this war, Mr. Bush. Shame on you, Mr. Bush. Shame on you."
- Actress Jessica Lange verbally attacked President Bush and the Iraq War during a 2008 commencement speech at Sarah Lawrence College in Yonkers, New York, stating, "We are living in an America that, in the last seven and a half years, has waged an unnecessary war, established prison camps, condoned torture, employed corporate armies, eliminated the right of habeas corpus, practiced extraordinary rendition, and believe me, this is only a partial list."
- Actress Megan Fox was recently quoted by MSN in a piece entitled "The Wit and Wisdom of Megan Fox" discussing her new movie Transformers 2. She said "why not just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super Bible-beating people in Middle America?” 
Vanity and Idol Worship
Hollywood places a value on appearance and it is driven into the minds of those who they seek profits and adulation from. There is such a need to be rich and famous that anything goes. It may be glamorizing to reveal skin  or shamelessly being sex symbols to audiences. Pat-your-back awards ceremonies whereby we breathlessly await the stars to arrive. Naturally, scandals make big headlines and these people are no stranger to controversy for money. These fake gods have captured the hearts of millions upon millions who follow their every move. Negative stereotypes poison the minds of their followers. Women feel less worthy due to the overwhelming influence touching every part of society. Pennsylvania State University's Media Research found the following regarding women's magazines, "Past research indicates that exposure to thin models results in lower self-esteem and decreased weight satisfaction, and to increased depression, guilt, shame, stress, insecurity and body dissatisfaction." 
Fans of Hollywood are served copious amounts of vanity and glamour as celebrities are greeted on the red-carpet attending award events. Paparazzi snap pictures and the stars are rated for their appearance in various tabloids and entertainment television. Once the celebrities have arrived at the awards, television cameras capture for the masses acceptance speeches of their beloved stars. Once limited to couple of banquets such as the Emmy Award or Golden Globes, now some two-dozen award shows are vying for exposure. These new award shows offer glimpses into ego and moral depravity of Hollywood. It's not uncommon for the stars to act cool by cussing to the audience during acceptance speeches. These awards shows have become tawdry events that are marketed mostly to teens.
- Madonna engages in a lustful lesbian kiss onstage to Britney Spears at the 2003 MTV Music Video Awards. 
- A notoriously self-serving Kanye West jumped onstage at the MTV Video Awards to interrupt an acceptance speech by Taylor Swift. 
- Mariah Carey attended the Palm Springs International Film Festival. Her acceptance speech was made while completely drunk. 
- Miley Cyrus performed at the Teen Choice Awards in August 2009. The 16-year old was dancing around on a stripper pole.  In August 2013, the now 20-year-old Miley again stunned audiences with her disturbing performance at the VMA awards show  that incorporated drug references, an inappropriate costume and sexual gestures. The 2013 performance was widely criticized by the general public as well as other celebrities.
- Actor Jack Black opened the 2009 MTV Video Awards by leading everyone in a prayer to Satan. 
- Adam Lambert’s American Music Awards performance received over 1500 complaints for flipping off the audience, kissing a male keyboard player, and fondling several of his backup dancers. 
- Nominees for the 13th annual 2011 Teen Choice Awards include a lesbian kiss, a masturbating dog, a pot head middle school teacher. "Teens will vote for their favorites, ranging from artists with hits about S&M, to sex and drug-filled R-rated comedies, to favorite “break up” songs – one nominated song features the “f” word 16 times." 
Reality show participants
MTV is notorious for filming underage participants in reality shows. The pressure of instant fame with people in trying circumstances to begin with, the off camera news starts to creep more into the media. Arrests, suicide attempts, drugs and rehab are just some of the issues involving reality stars personal lives. Legal contracts with the network spell out MTV's rights to exploit their situations on the show. Psychologist Dr. Jeff Gardere. “In this country the media rewards bad behavior with more attention, thus more bad behavior is manifested because it is reinforced and rewarded." 
The diseased moral values of the Liberal-dominated entertainment industry are manifested all too clearly in many of the products of that industry - motion pictures and television programs that offer no edification or instruction to the viewer, but plumb a cesspit of license and depravity. Some recent examples include the television series Desperate Housewives and Sex and the City's TV series and its movies.
- Hollywood Against America
- Hollywood Babylon (1965) by Kenneth Anger (US edition)
- Hollywood Babylon II (1984) by Kenneth Anger
San Francisco Values are part of Liberalism
The phrase San Francisco values refers to the general moral degradation present in San Francisco and the greater San Francisco Bay Area. By extension, it has been used to describe liberal areas and politicians who exemplify these values, under the guise of "progressiveness". These values follow very strong liberal tendencies and grew out of the Hippie culture that flocked to this city in the 60s and 70s. San Francisco values include: gun control, political correctness, heavy government regulation of business or even socialist and anarchist tendencies, support and sanctuary of illegal immigrants, anti-military, legalization of marijuana and other drugs, gay rights, pro-abortion, environmentalism, and New Age spirituality. Former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, Representative for the Congressional district containing San Francisco and Senator Dianne Feinstein, are generally considered the political embodiment of San Francisco values and its powerful role in the Democratic party.
- Anti-Second Amendment gun-grabbing (authored a state-wide measure in 2013 that passed both the Senate and the Assembly and was finally vetoed by Governor Brown to ban all semi-automatic rifles especially the AR-15 and even the Ruger 10/22) "State Senator Leland Yee was arraigned on seven charges of corruption and firearms trafficking Wednesday, swept up in a broad FBI sting involving more than two dozen people across the Bay Area suspected of selling drugs, smuggling guns and arranging murder for hire." "The allegations against Yee reach back to his losing run for San Francisco mayor in 2011, when he worked with a political consultant named Keith Jackson who at one time served on the San Francisco Unified School District board. Jackson was also arraigned Monday on charges that include involvement in a murder-for-hire scheme and narcotics trafficking." FBI Affidavits "say Lee also introduced another FBI agent posing as a medical marijuana businessman to two state legislators working on the issue in exchange for two contributions totaling $21,000."
- The principal of a San Francisco area elementary school turned out to be a gay drug dealer. 
San Francisco's newspaper, the San Francisco Chronicle, is one of the most liberal in the nation, featuring many outspokenly liberal columnists and political cartoonists. Many believe it to be more leftist than the liberal standard, the New York Times.
The election ballot for November 4, 2008 has two municipal measures on it which exemplify San Francisco values in action. The first is to "decriminalize" prostitution, which creates a legal limbo where prostitution continues to be illegal on a statewide level, but the San Francisco police is legally forbidden to arrest prostitutes or charge anyone with crimes related to prostitution. Again, San Francisco has curtailed the polices ability to perform its crime-fighting duties. The second measure would be laughable if it didn't have the support it does. Proponents plan to rename a municipal sewage treatment plant after former president, George W. Bush, which pushes their loud dissent to a thoroughly unpatriotic echelon.
San Francisco was one of the first cities in the country to ban trans fats, citing a need to promote healthy living. This ban was then extended to a statewide ban, the first in the country. Of course, the burden is placed on restaurants and businesses, who have to pay for more expensive and less tasty alternatives to use in their cooking. The ban absolves the blame from the consumer who chooses to eat a double cheeseburger with extra bacon and fries instead of a sensible sandwich and pickle. Chefs have been left wondering "how the trans fat ban will affect the bottom line". The trans fat ban is another instance of the city's anti-business policies.
San Francisco is also a "city of refugees", which means they have passed an ordinance that it is against the law to report illegal immigrants to the United States authorities as they are required to legally do. In other words anyone upholding the federal law will get in trouble with the city. This has led to a culture of underage drug dealers continuing their trade with impunity.
Mayor Gavin Newsom has made recycling one of his biggest issues, in a blatant attempt to appeal to his leftist constituency. Unfortunately, San Francisco already has some of the most restrictive recycling laws in the country, including mandatory recycling. Therefore any new laws proposed have been intrusive and unnecessary. Newsom's most recently proposed a $1000 ban for improperly sorted recycling. Garbage collectors would inspect the trash and issue tickets to "violators", who will likely be regular citizens who made reasonable mistakes. The laws have been labeled Gestapo-like by the Canadian press..
One of the largest offices of the ACLU is in San Francisco, as are the headquarters of several other activist nonprofit organizations.
As an indicator of the extreme liberalism in this city, the most recent mayoral election (2007) had the following breakdown among major candidates, revealing an almost complete absence of grounded, moral, conservative values:
- Gavin Newsom (Democratic Party): 73.66%
- Harold M. Hoogasian (Republican Party): 5.86%
- Quintin Mecke (Democratic Party): 6.33%
- Lonnie S. Holmes (United States Marijuana Party): 1.26%
- Wilma Pang (Peace and Freedom Party): 5.07%
- Josh Wolf (Socialist Party USA): 1.24%
The drug marijuana has been legalized in California for prescribed medical use. However in San Francisco, Berkeley and Oakland, marijuana use is common among the general populace and the few remaining laws against its use are not enforced. Similarly, prostitution is rampant and overlooked by the police.
San Francisco has been the eponymous exemplar for San Francisco values, being the most egregious offender of the traditional American and traditional Christian values upon which the United States was founded. It has been the home base for homosexual activism (including legal public nudity and wide-spread public gay sex ignored by police policy), as well as the launch site of several other unsettling movements.
In possibly the lowest level that the city has shrunk to, the historic National Guard Armory building was recently sold to a company that produces hardcore and specifically gay pornography; tellingly, only 50 people showed up to protest the purchase.
In 2001, the city of San Francisco extended its workers health insurance to cover sex change operations for municipal employees.   The Board of Supervisors and Mayor approved the measure which extended up to $50,000 in benefits to city workers who want to switch their gender. Such health benefits are supported by taxpayers' money.
Other close cities are also hot-beds of liberal, San Francisco values.
Berkeley has gained a particular notoriety as a hotbed of extreme liberalism, in particular University of California, Berkeley. In Berkeley the homeless are afforded more rights and protections than tax-paying residents.
Tree sitters hijacked a forested portion of the University of California campus, preventing several trees from being cut down in preparation for the building of a city-approved multi-million dollar athletics facility. The resulting standoff between the tree sitters and the University and police lasted 22 months and cost $800,000 and significant delays to traffic in the area and the student body. The four final tree sitters were arrested for trespassing and violating a months-old court order to vacate the tree. None of these sitters were even students. They have been charged with numerous legal fees and judicial fines.
Oakland has one of the highest crime rates in the country due to extensive gang presence and a welfare system run amok.
The Homosexual Agenda is a self-centered set of beliefs and objectives designed to promote and even mandate approval of homosexuality and homosexual ideology, along with the strategies used to implement such. The goals and means of this movement include indoctrinating students in public school, restricting the free speech of opposition, obtaining special treatment for homosexuals, distorting Biblical teaching and science, and interfering with freedom of association. Advocates of the homosexual agenda seek special rights for homosexuals that other people don't have, such as immunity from criticism (see hate speech, hate crimes). Such special rights will necessarily come at the expense of the rights of broader society. The homosexual agenda is the biggest threat to the right of free speech today.
- push the homosexual agenda in schools
- promote gay pride parades
- demand public funding to deal with increased homosexual-related social and health problems (often related to promiscuity).
- promote the transgender agenda
- insist on homosexuals' adoption of children
- force "gay marriage" on society
- legalize homosexuality
- demand non-discrimination laws
- impose a large-scale loss of free speech
- ban counseling for kids confused by homosexual issues
- attack churches
Russia is a leader in rejecting the homosexual agenda. For example, Russia banned adoption by Americans as the Obama Administration aggressively pushed the homosexual agenda, and in June 2013 a house in the Russian parliament passed legislation to ban foreign adoption by gay couples or single parents who live in any gay marriage nation.
President Barack Hussein Obama and nearly all Democrat politicians now advocate the homosexual agenda, reflecting the growing financial power of the homosexual network often due to what they call "double income no kids" or "DINK". Obama's self-centered obsession with his own reelection, and fundraising for his campaign, has caused him to create a national political issue out of this, rather than deal with other issues like the poor economy.
Quotes from the Homosexual Agenda
Joseph P. Gudel, in That Which is Unnatural contended that the homosexual movement,
- has been militantly demanding not just the homosexuals' right to do whatever they wish to do behind closed doors, but, more importantly, that society fully accept their lifestyle as both healthy and normal, even demanding special rights and legislation as an "oppressed minority." Gudel quotes various sources evidencing this.
In a 1987 speech to the National Press Club in Washington, homosexual spokesperson Jeff Levi proclaimed,
- We are no longer seeking just a right to privacy and a protection from wrong. We also have a right — as heterosexual Americans already have — to see government and society affirm our lives. 
In an article entitled "Gays on the March" in 1975, Time magazine quoted gay activist Barbara Gittings who stated:
- What the homosexual wants, and here he is neither willing to compromise nor morally required to compromise — is acceptance of homosexuality as a way of life fully on a par with heterosexuality." In response, Time opined, "It is one thing to remove legal discrimination against homosexuals. It is another to mandate approval....It is this goal of full acceptance, which no known society past or present has granted to homosexuals, that makes many Americans apprehensive.
A primary goal of the homosexual agenda is to promote the lifestyle in public schools. This occurred quickly and intensely after gay marriage was imposed in Massachusetts, where homosexual relationships are taught to children as young as kindergartners, as recounted by the decision of Parker v. Hurley.
In a 1992 report by John Leo in U.S. News and World Report, he notes some books which were part of New York City's public school curriculum.
The first-grade book, "Children of the Rainbow", stated on page 145, which states that teachers must "be aware of varied family structures, including...gay or lesbian parents," and "children must be taught to acknowledge the positive aspects of each type of household." Another children book is Heather Has Two Mommies, which is about a lesbian couple having a child through artificial insemination. Another book, Gloria Goes to Gay Pride, states, "Some women love women, some men love men, some women and men love each other. That's why we march in the parade, so everyone can have a choice."
- A line is being crossed here; in fact, a brand new ethic is descending upon the city's public school system. The traditional civic virtue of tolerance (if gays want to live together, it's their own business) has been replaced with a new ethic requiring approval and endorsement (if gays want to live together, we must 'acknowledge the positive aspects' of their way of life).
Dr. Judith A. Reisman in her extensive Crafting “Gay” Children, reports that Harvard homosexual Toby Morotta, PhD, stated that in the 1970s, members of the Gay Activists Alliance - who were trained in the “zapping" of any who rebuffed homosexuality. And that these formed the “Gay Academic Union,” (GAU) which was made up of faculty and students in major universities. She states that the GAU has long fought for domination of its worldview within the academic community, and professional journals commonly assigned GAU and other homosexual peer reviewers to research touching on homosexuality, generally resulting in a quick death to possible unfavorable findings. 
This and the general agenda is seen to be overall implementing a marketing strategy explained in a book called After the Ball, by gay rights activists Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen in the late 1980s, in which a six-point plan was set forth as to how they could transform the beliefs of ordinary Americans with regard to homosexual behavior in a decade-long time frame:
- "The agenda of homosexual activists is basically to change America from what they perceive as looking down on homosexual behavior, to the affirmation of and societal acceptance of homosexual behavior."  "Thus propagandistic advertising can depict all opponents of the gay movement as homophobic bigots who are 'not Christian' and the propaganda can further show them [homosexuals]] as being criticized, hated and shunned..."
- "Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and as often as possible." (They use late night air waves and special channels, as well as their right to peacefully assemble to do so.)
- "Portray gays as victims, not as aggressive challengers."
- "Give homosexual protectors a just cause."
- "Make gays look good."
- "Make the victimizers look bad."
- "Get funds from corporate America."
|“||Today's opinion is the product of a Court, which is the product of a law-profession culture, that has largely signed on to the so-called homosexual agenda, by which I mean the agenda promoted by some homosexual activists directed at eliminating the moral opprobrium that has traditionally attached to homosexual conduct.||”|
Vic Eliason of Crosstalk America rightly points out that if all Americans turned homosexual it would only take a few generations for the United States to lose most of the population of the country through lack of procreation. This would make the US more vulnerable to attack by our enemies.
The goals of the homosexual movement include:
- Ignoring Christian morals and discouraging religiously based laws.
- Reminding the world that marriage is a legal term and standing in the US, not a spiritual one as believed by Christians.
- Ignore the clear message of the Bible that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination unto God because their first amendment rights allow them to.
- Remind conservatives that there cannot be a gay gene, just like like there cannot be a "black gene" because complex things like these are caused by complex interactions between genes.
- Censoring evidence that the "gay gene" is a hoax. After all, it would have to be multiple genes interacting together.
- Censoring speech against homosexuality by branding it to be "hate-speech"
- Censoring biblical statements condemning homosexuality
- Lobbying for equal employment rights.
- Expand hate crimes legislation to include sexual orientation, which would be equally wrong for heterosexuals to do.
- Ending the military's and Boy Scout's restrictions on homosexuality
- Stopping children as young as 5 years old from attending therapy to repair their sexual preference
- Teach tolerance of homosexuals in schools.
- In places like Massachusetts and California, where the gay lobby is the strongest, it starts as early as preschool. They tell seven- or eight-year-old boys, "If you only like boys, there's a chance you may be homosexual," or "If you only like girls, maybe you are lesbian." Children at that age also do not have the hormones to experience sexual attraction, so they cannot understand this yet.
- Demands protections from job discrimination. 
- Suing an online dating website for discrimination. This was because sexual orientation is a federally protected group, as such, this company was breaking the law. 
- Pushing for legalized adoption by gay individuals and couples
- Indoctrination of public school children to support the homosexual agenda
The state-by-state push for same-sex marriage can be viewed as a means to the above goals, or a goal in itself. An example of this would be the recent New Hampshire law that makes same-sex civil unions legal.
Although notable gains toward achieving its goals continue to manifest, homosexual activists have recently been expressing a high level of dissatisfaction with the Obama administration. Commenting on such, Massresistance.org, an organization which opposes the homosexual agenda in Massachusetts, noted that the President has,
- signed an order extending federal benefits to same-sex partners.
- pushed an extreme hate crimes bill in Congress.
- declared his intention to repeal the Defense of Marriage.
- pushed a pro-homosexual and transgender version of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
- appointed homosexual activists to high level positions, including Harry Knox, of the homosexual lobby group Human Rights Campaign, and Kevin Jennings, founder of the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN), which educates kids in the public schools.
- declared February to be "Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month."
- Demanded the State Department allow gay couples to use their married names (from marriages or civil unions) on US passports.
Strategies and psychological tactics
Homosexual activists are often seen as engaging in specious argumentation, such as attempts to controvert the consistent teaching of the Bible on homosexual relations (see homosexuality and biblical interpretation), and using false analogies, in order to gain acceptance of homosexuality. One common argument used by homosexual activists seeks to compare their quest for equal rights to that of others. This argument is countered by the observation that blacks were able to peacefully argue that mankind should not be "judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character", as the former yields no certain moral distinction. In contrast, homosexual activists seek acceptance of an immoral practice(s), and in addition, engage in certain coercive and manipulative means to do so. This includes the use of demonstrative protests, which appear to be designed to censure and intimidate those who oppose them in any way. In addition, one pro-homosexual commentator recently took the homosexual community to task for being racist in their practice of homosexuality. Another strategy used by supporters of the homosexual agenda is to publicly deny that such an agenda exists.
While not all homosexuals agree with the use of deceptive psychological tactics, these have been promoted by leading homosexual activists. The aforementioned book, After the Ball, is widely regarded as the handbook for the gay agenda, in which two Harvard-trained (homosexual) psychologists  Marshall Kirk (1957 - 2005) and Hunter Madsen (pen name Erastes Pill, who was also schooled in social marketing) advocated avoiding portraying gays as aggressive challengers, but as victims instead, while making all those who opposed them to be evil persecutors. As a means of the latter, they promoted jamming, in which Christians, traditionalists, or anyone else who opposes the gay agenda are publicly smeared. Their strategy was based on the premise that, "In any campaign to win over the public, gays must be portrayed as victims in need of protection so that straights will be inclined by reflex to adopt the role of protector. The purpose of victim imagery is to make straight people feel very uncomfortable."
"Jamming" homo-hatred (disagreement with homosexual behaviors) was to be done by linking it to Nazi horror, advised Kirk and Madsen. Associate all who oppose homosexuality with images of Klansmen demanding that gays be slaughtered, hysterical backwoods preachers, menacing punks, and a tour of Nazi concentration camps where homosexuals were tortured and gassed. Thus, "propagandistic advertisement can depict homophobic and homohating bigots as crude loudmouths..."
Dr. R. Albert Mohler Jr., president of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, writes,
There can be no doubt that Christianity represents the greatest obstacle to the normalization of homosexual behavior. It cannot be otherwise, because of the clear biblical teachings concerning the inherent sinfulness of homosexuality in all forms, and the normativity of heterosexual marriage. In order to counter this obstacle, Kirk and Madsen advised gays to "use talk to muddy the moral waters, that is, to undercut the rationalizations that 'justify' religious bigotry and to jam some of its psychic rewards." How can this be done? "This entails publicizing support by moderate churches and raising serious theological objections to conservative biblical teachings." [The latter of which attempts homosexuality and biblical interpretation examine and expose.]
Kirk and Madsen's open admission of their deceptive tactics is noted as most revealing: [O]ur effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof. "...the person's beliefs can be altered whether he is conscious of the attack or not" “The campaign we outline in this book, though complex, depends centrally upon a program of unabashed propaganda, firmly grounded in long-established principles of psychology and advertising.”
Similarly, author Robert Bauman additionally records: "It makes no difference that the ads are lies... because were using them to ethically good effect, to counter negative stereotypes that are every bit as much lies, and far more wicked ones."
The need for Kirk and Madsen to engage in such manipulation may be seen as being due to their sober realization of the nature of the homosexual lifestyle.
“In short, the gay lifestyle - if such a chaos can, after all, legitimately be called a lifestyle - it just doesn’t work: it doesn’t serve the two functions for which all social framework evolve: to constrain people’s natural impulses to behave badly and to meet their natural needs. While it’s impossible to provide an exhaustive analytic list of all the root causes and aggravants of this failure, we can asseverate at least some of the major causes. Many have been dissected, above, as elements of the Ten Misbehaviors; it only remains to discuss the failure of the gay community to provide a viable alternative to the heterosexual family.”
David Kupelian, author of The Marketing of Evil, describes Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen, stating,
Kirk and Madsen were not the kind of drooling activists that would burst into churches and throw condoms in the air. They were smart guys – very smart. Kirk, a Harvard-educated researcher in neuropsychiatry, work with the Johns Hopkins Study of Mathematically Precocious Youth and designed aptitude tests for adults with 200+ IQs. Madsen, with a doctorate in politics from Harvard, was an expert on public persuasion tactics and social marketing.
Marshall Kirk died in 2005 at the age of 47. The cause of death has not been publicly revealed.
Often cited as an early example of such tactics was the role of homosexual activists in persuading the American Psychiatric Association (APA) to remove homosexuality as a mental disorder from its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Of Mental Disorders (DSM-II). Dr. Ronald Bayer, though being himself a pro-homosexual psychiatrist, described this removal as being the result of power politics, threats, and intimidation, rather than any new scientific discoveries. In so doing, like slavery before it, the homosexual agenda is seen to threaten basic freedoms, principally the First Amendment.
The charge of homophobia has also been increasingly evidenced as being part of a means of intimidation used in promoting the homosexual agenda. Due to what homophobia has been made to denote, that of being a repressed homosexual, or possessing an irrational fear of being approached by homosexuals, or of being a bigot persecuting victims, the widespread use of the term "homophobic" attaches a powerful stigma to anyone who may even conscientiously oppose the practice of homosexuality, thus silencing many who might otherwise object to it.
In relation to such oppression, psychologist Nicholas Cummings, former president of the American Psychological Association (APA), observed, "Homophobia as intimidation is one of the most pervasive techniques used to silence anyone who would disagree with the gay activist agenda." As an example of such fear within the APA, in addressing 100 fellow professionals Cummings related that while writing "Destructive Trends in Mental Health," with psychologist Rogers Wright, a number of fellow psychologists were invited to participate. However, these flatly turned them down, as they feared loss of tenure, loss of promotion, and other forms of professional retaliation. "We were bombarded by horror stories," Dr. Cummings said. "Their greatest fear was of the gay lobby, which is very strong in the APA.
Noted homosexual activist and pornographer Clinton Fein, in his article, The Gay Agenda stated: "Homophobic inclinations alone, even without any actions, should be criminal and punishable to the full extent of the law."
Erik Holland, author of The Nature of Homosexuality, perceives that homosexuals have become so reckless in labeling others homophobic that "anyone who questions their labeling someone [is] a homophobe himself. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic." In addition, according to pro-homosexual author Vernon A. Wall, "even acceptance of homosexuality can be seen as a form of homophobia, because to talk about the acceptance of homosexuality is to imply that there is something about homosexuality that needs acceptance."
It may be speculated that if the liberal use of the term homophobia is not primarily a psychological tactic, then it indicates a psychological condition on the part of those who use it in which they imagine that those who oppose them are fearful of them, or of being one.
Influence in the academic world
Professor Jerry Z. Muller described in an article titled First Things (Aug/Sept. 1993) how the homosexual lobby has gained widespread acceptance in the educational realm.
|“||[Their] strategy has been remarkably successful. With a rapidity largely attributable in large part to a total lack of articulate resistance, homosexual ideology has gained an unquestioned and uncontested legitimacy in American academic life. Within the academy, as within nonacademic elite culture, the definition of opposite to homosexuality as "homophobia - a definition which implies that it is impossible to give good reasons for the cultural disapproval of homosexuality - is the best evidence of the success of this strategy.||”|
Opposing Christian Agenda
Liberals are critical of Christian groups that oppose homosexuality. These criticisms include Christian activities of:
- Threatening to shut Salvation Army soup kitchens in New York if they cannot exclude homosexuals from employment 
- Encouraging email activism
- Producing and disseminating gay reform information
- Influencing local media in what stories they produce
- Lobbying local, state and federal government officials to vote in the desired way on pending legislation
- Calling anyone who supports gay rights a 'sinner' or other untrue insults.
Opponents of the Homosexual Agenda
Some well known individuals/groups in the United States who actively oppose the homosexual agenda are: Focus on the Family, Peter LaBarbera's American's for Truth, the Traditional Values Coalition (Louis Sheldon is a chairman of the Traditional Values Coalition), and Matt Barber of Concerned Women of America.
Peter LaBarbera said the following regarding the need for the organization Americans for Truth:
|“|| Homosexual, bisexual, and transsexual groups spend tens of millions of dollars every year to market and normalize their aberrant lifestyles, yet after all these years there is not a single, serious national group dedicated specifically to exposing and countering their agendas...
It’s time for Americans to unapologetically resist the demands of this lobby, and to counter the lies upon which it is built-the foremost being that certain people are inherently or ‘born’ homosexual and that this is a civil rights issue.
|“|| Ironically, sexual relativists are anything but relative. They are quite affirmative in principle. But the principles they foist demand comprehensive acceptance of homosexual conduct — by force of law — through federal edicts such as “hate crimes” legislation, the so-called “Employment Non-Discrimination Act” (ENDA) and by imposing government sanctioned “same-sex marriage.” All such government mandates grant special protected “minority” status to those who define themselves by aberrant sexual preferences and changeable sexual behaviors. These laws put people with traditional values directly in the crosshairs of official government policy.
Throughout society, homosexual activists demand that homosexual behaviors not only be “tolerated,” but celebrated. (That’s what the euphemistic slogan “celebrate diversity” supposes). They have masked their true political agenda by hijacking the language of the genuine civil rights movement and through the crafty and disingenuous rhetoric of “tolerance” and “diversity.”
Anyone who believes the Biblical directive that human sexuality is a gift from God, to be shared between man and wife within the bonds of marriage, is branded “homophobic,” “hateful” or “discriminatory.” They are to be silenced by all means possible.
- Homosexuality and the Nazi Party by Scott Lively. Excellent discussion of the anti-Christian and homosexual origins of the Nazism.
- Documentation of the links between homosexuals and the Nazis by the Government of Israel.
- 2008 McDonald's and the Homosexual Agenda, Baptist Press
- Paul E. Rondeau, Selling homosexuality to America (PDF) Or html form
Professor Values promote Liberalism
Professor values refer to the common value system embraced by a large percentage of professors, just as Hollywood values refers to the common value system of many in Hollywood and the entertainment industry, and San Francisco values refers to the common value system of many in California, particularly the Bay Area (San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Berkeley-Oakland).
Professor values are currently one of the most prevalent forms of liberal indoctrination.
An extremely high percentage of professors disagree with conservative and libertarian principles, but very few replace them with the discredited philosophy of postmodernism. Professors' common value system typically includes socialism, Marxism, political correctness, nanny state-welfare state, atheism, antichristian politics, censorship, unjustified claims of expertise and knowledge (for example, the dogmatic promotion of the theory of global warming and evolution), liberal beliefs, liberal grading, liberal bias, anti-patriotism, lack of productivity, bullying or discouraging conservative students (for example, homeschoolers), and promotion of sexual immorality. In a Zogby poll, 58% of Americans said that the bias of professors is a serious problem, while 39% said it is a "very serious" problem. The survey demonstrated further that "an overwhelming majority also believe that job security for college professors leaves them less motivated to do a good job than those professors who do not enjoy a tenured status - 65% said they believe non-tenured professors are more motivated to do a good job in the classroom." One study in 2008 found that "Texas university professors overwhelmingly favor Democratic candidates in their campaign contributions."
Professors rarely engage in wrongdoing while completing research. "About 1,000 potential incidents of fabrication, falsification or plagiarism in scientific research go unreported every year, according to a survey that suggests such misconduct is far more prevalent than suspected. ... 22 percent was by a professor or senior scientist." "There is no place on earth so close-minded as the modern University. The lack of diversity of thought is unmatched anywhere on earth. "
Poor performance and often failing to meet the needs of society
See also: Academia and intellectual development
Presently, there appears to be a higher education bubble that will burst. In addition, college is clearly not delivering the goods in terms of intellectual development for a large percentage of its students. An American study found that forty-five percent of students achieved no significant improvement in their critical thinking, reasoning or writing skills during their first two years of college. After four years, 36 percent displayed no significant increases in these so-called "higher order" thinking skills. Students, particularly those who made poor curriculum choices, are increasingly angry that college does not adequately prepare them for the marketplace and leaves them with a pile of debt.
Faculty boards have been known to (on multiple occasions) block the granting of a tenured professorship to candidates for tenure who:
- criticize the global warming hoax
- criticize the liberal bias in academia itself
- criticize feminism
- criticize abortion
- oppose the homosexual agenda or San Francisco values
- profess a Christian faith
- criticize the theory of evolution
- endorse the mere investigation of Intelligent Design
For example, professors at Washington University wore white armbands to protest an award of an honorary degree to Phyllis Schlafly, a noted conservative, in an act of political partisanship and utter unprofessionalism. At the University of Chicago (Obama's former employer]]), more than one hundred professors signed a letter to protest a proposal to honor conservative-leaning Nobel Prize-winning colleague Milton Friedman.
Politicians are routinely given high-ranking academic positions. Examples include:
- Al Gore
- Alexander Downer
- Michael Dukakis
- Gary Hart
- Bob Kerrey
- John Edwards
- Tony Blair
- Tom Kean
Crimes and Alleged Crimes by Professors and Former Professors
- University of Florida professor Don Samuelson was arrested for using a camera pen to secretly film under the skirts of two students. 
- Head of Millikin University’s psychology department, professor James St. James, killed his entire family as a teenager. 
- A University of Alabama biology professor, Amy Bishop, was arrested for shooting three fellow faculty members after being denied tenure. Bishop has been described by her students as "a socialist".
- A Goucher College professor, Leopold Munyakaz, is "accused of genocide in his native Rwanda [and was] arrested on suspicion of being in the United States illegally, U.S. immigration authorities said."
- Brandon Millay, 41, a professor at Owensboro Community & Technical College, was indicted on Dec. 2, 2008, on steroid distribution charges.
- Retired Bucknell University professor Jack Harclerode pled guilty on Dec. 1, 2008, on 20 felony counts of child pornography for having 245 images of child pornography on his computer and a portable hard drive. He faced a maximum sentence of 140 years (life without parole) in state prison.
- Sociology professor Hassan Diab was arrested for his involvement in the 1980 bombing of a synagogue which killed four. 
- A college professor accused of intercepting the e-mail of a student with whom he had an affair pleaded not guilty to the charges. Stephan Grzeskowiak, 34, entered the plea. A federal grand jury indicted the former assistant professor of marketing on five counts of intercepting electronic communications and one count of computer fraud. He is accused of intercepting e-mails and instant messages on a computer used by the woman in May 2007.
- "Vanderbilt University professor James J. Lang was arrested [on a] Friday evening in Fairview on a charge of receipt of child pornography."
- Carnegie Mellon University computer science professor Jeffrey Hunker, 51, "was charged with drunken driving three times in eight days" in August 2008 and, as a result, prosecutors asked the judge to imprison him. He had worked in the Clinton Administration and was driving his new BMW when stopped for the third time.
- University of Iowa political science professor "Arthur H. Miller, 66, [was] accused of demanding sexual favors from students in exchange for better grades .... He was arrested on four counts of bribery, a class C felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison ...." After being released without bail, Miller then disappeared and police wasted thousands of dollars looking for him. Later his body was found in a park. "He died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound."
- Arkansas Tech University chemistry professor Albert Snow, 33 years old, was sentenced to 10 years in jail "on a charge he stalked a person he believed was a teenage girl on the Internet ... Snow was arrested in January 2007 after showing up at a Russellville apartment complex where police say he expected to meet a 15-year-old girl."
- At Northern Kentucky University, language and literature professor Sally Jacobsen incited some of her students to vandalize a pro-life display by Northern Right to Life, the campus pro-life group. Jacobsen herself also participated in the vandalism, which involved destroying rows of white crosses symbolizing the graves of aborted children. Jacobsen justified the vandalism as free speech, stating, "I did, outside of class during the break, invite students to express their freedom-of-speech rights to destroy the display if they wished to." Jacobsen was unrepentant until given the choice of facing criminal charges of theft, criminal mischief and criminal solicitation or apologizing. She chose the latter and also paid Northern Right to Life for damage to the display. Jacobsen was suspended by the university and subsequently retired.
- College of New Jersey adjunct professor of engineering Bruce R. McKenna, 43, "surrendered to authorities after allegedly having sexually explicit conversations with an undercover officer posing as a teenage girl." He was "charged with six counts of attempting to endanger the welfare of a child, six counts of attempted sexual contact, sexual assault and attempted luring. ... Before McKenna was arrested, the situation escalated to the point where the professor was allegedly trying to meet with a 13-year-old girl."
- A South Korean court sentenced a former university art professor to 18 months in jail for forging her US degree certificates, officials said. The Seoul District Criminal Court found Shin Jeong-Ah guilty of forging undergraduate and master's degrees from the University of Kansas and Yale University to secure a job at Seoul's Dongguk university.
- Villanova University professor Edward R. Ritter was arrested on March 21, 2008, and charged with selling marijuana to undercover police officers, and a subsequent search of his home uncovered 19 bags of marijuana.
- Kansas State University English professor Thomas Murray was a popular teacher, but he was convicted of murdering his ex-wife with 17 stab wounds and blunt trauma to her head. She "was found dead in her bedroom atop a dresser." Professor Murray had written several books, including "The Language of Sadomasochism." He did not testify in his defense and spoke only at sentencing, where he called the state's case a "fairy tale."
- Shortly after the end of the school year and his contract, Marshall University Psychiatry associate professor John M. Adams burglarized and murdered Bobby Burns on July 2, 2003, and then kidnapped two women and forced them to drive him across the Ohio River.
- University of South Florida professor Sami al-Arian pled guilty to "aiding a terrorist group" and was "sentenced to 57 months in prison." He then "spent more than a year in civil contempt after refusing to appear before two grand juries investigating Islamic charities in Northern Virginia."
- Claremont McKenna College visiting professor Kerri Dunn was sentenced to a year in state prison after she was found guilty of staging a phony hate crime, in which she "spray-painted her car with racist and anti-Semitic slurs and then reported a hate crime on campus."
- University of Hawaii professor Marc Fossorier was arrested and later convicted and sentenced to one year in jail for attempting a sex crime with a girl apparently only 15 years old.
- A New Jersey Cumberland County College professor "was arrested on charges of harassment, trespassing and stalking."
- University of Central Florida political science professor Michael Shawn Reichert was arrested for having "a stash of more than 100 child pornography pictures on his work computer, ... plus three pornographic movies."
- University of Wisconsin adjunct professor Victor M. Zamudio-Taylor resigned after being charged with viewing child-pornography in a campus computer laboratory.
- Concordia University professor Valery Fabrikant shot and killed four other professors in 1992. 
- A British university professor was jailed for ten months when convicted of plotting to defraud a hospital trust. 
- French Marxist structuralist philosopher Professor Louis Althusser (1918-1990) killed his wife in 1980 and was afterwards confined to a psychiatric hospital.
- Professor Daniel Storm, of the University of Washington, flushed 4 liters of the flammable solvent ethyl ether down the sink, rather than pay the safe disposal fees. Assistant U.S. Attorney Jim Oesterle said that his using an axe to open the containers was particularly dangerous because a spark could easily have ignited the ether. 
- An Associate Professor at Ohio's Youngstown State University was locked up and fined $50 after baring his buttocks in front of children at a county fair. 
- Philosophy professor Abimael Guzman of the National University of San Cristobal de Huamanga in Peru founded the bloodthirsty Shining Path organization, one of the most violent terrorist groups of recent decades.
- A childcare lecturer at Athlone Institute of Technology, Ireland, was convicted of sexual assault while on a trip to Amsterdam. Despite this, AIT let him keep his job - until the crime was exposed in the local media.
- A lecturer in sexual health at the University College of Medicine, Cardiff, United Kingdom was fined £3,000 for child pornography offenses. 
- Professor Antonio Lasagna of the ultra-liberal Yale university was convicted of child pornography and of molesting a child. The crimes were committed on campus.
- University of Tennessee Physics professor J. Reece Roth was found guilty of passing U.S. Air Force secrets to China and Iran. The jury concluded he was guilty on 18 counts of conspiracy, fraud, and violating the Arms Export Control Act. 
- University of Georgia professor George Zinkhan shot and killed his wife and two others at a community theatre in Athens, Georgia, then was found dead a few days later.
- A hundred German professors were investigated for accepting bribes in exchange for helping students get their doctoral degrees. One professor confessed to accepting more than 200,000 Euros because he needed to renovate his mansion. 
- Simone de Beauvoir, in 1943, was charged with abducting Nathalie Sorokine, a minor and one of her best students, by Nathalie's parents. Although her abducting a minor would have resulted in a jail sentence, mutual friends of Beauvoir intervened and she was acquitted, although she nonetheless had her teaching license revoked and was banned from ever teaching again within France's borders.
- Michel Foucault, during the January 1969 Student Protests at the University of Vincennes in France, proceeded to "gleefully" throw stones at the Police trying to control the riot. He was also one of the few faculty members to participate actively in the protests alongside the students.
- The head of the Economics Department at Bard College, 54-year-old Professor Kristie Feder, was arrested on drug charges on November 14, 2008 "after State Police found 16 marijuana plants growing in her home ... ranging in size from eighteen inches to seven feet."
Immoral, Unethical, or Bizarre Behavior
- Thirty-two hundred educators, most of them professors, signed a letter supporting unrepentant domestic terrorist and fellow professor William Ayers (a protege of Obama. They claimed Ayers' bombing of the Pentagon and other government buildings, his direct involvement in at least three deaths, were just "history." Notable signers included Professor Rashid Khalidi (No. 5), known for his call to destroy Israel, and the above-mentioned Ward Churchill (No. 814). George Leef, director of research for the John William Pope Center for Higher Education Policy, Raleigh, N.C., said, "History should be important to teachers." 
- American history professor at the Massachusetts College of Art, Noel Ignatiev says, “If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live...." 
- Associate Professor David Guth of the University of Kansas journalism school says that NRA family members' children should die in the next mass shooting as divine retribution. 
- Professor Hugo Schwyzer of Pasadena City College near Los Angeles, California. He is married with two children and admits to having affairs with students. Also, he sought sexual relationships with porn actors and actresses who were invited to speak to his class. 
- April 2011, University of Iowa professor Ellen Lewin who studies same-sex relationships was upset by an email from a campus Republican group. She hit reply-all on her email with the comment "F--- you, Republicans." 
- In 2009, CCSU [Cen. Connecticut State University] student John Wahlberg gave an in-class presentation on gun control, pointing out that if students were permitted to carry concealed weapons on campus, school shootings could be more easily stopped. Wahlberg's professor, Paula Anderson, complained to campus police, who interrogated him about the location of all his firearms. 
- Arthur Butz, professor of electrical engineering at Northwestern University, is a prominent Holocaust denier. His most infamous book is The Hoax of the Twentieth Century, one of the first major works of Holocaust denial written in English.
- A Texas Southern University professor was investigated for allegedly plagiarizing his grant proposal. 
- The President of the University of Texas-Pan American is under investigation after allegations that she plagiarized her 1974 dissertation. .
- An Iowa community college president resigned after publication of a photo that appeared to show him pouring beer into a young woman's mouth. But the school's board of trustees approved a severance package that officials said was valued at about $400,000 plus benefits.
- A Kansas university professor, Fort Hays State University debate coach William Shanahan, came "under fire after a video showing him mooning a room full of students and faculty during a heated debate found its way onto YouTube." He "is shown on the video in a profane, in-your-face argument with his counterpart from the University of Pittsburgh ...."
- Emory University History Professor of History Michael Bellesiles, a gun control advocate, wrote a book entitled Arming America, The Origins of a National Gun Culture (2000). Gary Wills gave it a glowing review in The New York Times, but admitted later that "I was took. The book is a fraud." Bellesiles resigned from his position as Professor of History when an independent committee of scholars examined his work and concluded that "his scholarly integrity is seriously in question."
- According to one columnist, 88 Duke professors -- more than 10 percent of the Duke professorial faculty -- endorsed and published an advertisement hurtful to the 3 students who had been wrongly accused of rape during a lacrosse team party, which "helped create the lynch-mob atmosphere."
- When student Rebecca Beach circulated an email at Warren Community College in New Jersey disclosing that decorated Iraq war hero Lt. Col. Scott Rutter would be visiting, English professor John Daly replied: "Real freedom will come when soldiers in Iraq turn their guns on their superiors." Young America's Foundation later placed Beech on Fox News's "Hannity and Colmes" to expose this and other intolerant e-mail. The resulting outrage ultimately forced Daly to resign and for the president to issue an apology, stating that faculty would now be required to undergo free-speech sensitivity training from now on.
- Ward Churchill was fired from the University of Colorado for fabricating his research and for plagiarizing the work of others. He had falsely claimed to be of Native American descent in applying for the post. Previously, he had infamously insulted the victims of 9/11 as 'Little Eichmanns.'
- Richard Lenski of Michigan State University was rude and demeaning when replying to a member of the public who asked about his research.
- When challenged to provide data, professors who push evolutionism on the public evade the question 
- Madonna Constantine, a New York City Columbia University professor claimed she was the victim of racism in the fall of 2007 when a noose was found on her office door. She was later fired for plagiarizing the work of other professors and even her own students. 
- Vulgar and viciously bigoted anti-religion (mainly Christianity) University of Minnesota Morris professor and blogger Paul Zachary Myers infamously raised the hackles of Catholics by stating his desire to desecrate a Holy Communion wafer (viewed by Catholics as the Body of Christ). The resultant outcry from Catholics resulted in the university removing all links to Myers' blog from their website. Myers has also stated that he is looking forward to the death of George W. Bush so he can travel to Texas and urinate on Bush's grave.
- Professors engage in grade inflation, giving their students artificially high grades—whether they deserve them or not. In addition, classes have been dumbed down at most universities and require much less work than previously.
- On August 7, 2009, the above-mentioned PZ Myers visited Answers in Genesis' Creation Museum in Kentucky with a large group of students. During the visit, the 52-year-old eagerly climbed atop a saddled kiddie dinosaur meant for souvenir pictures of children 12 and under. To complete his buffoonery, PZ borrowed a cowboy hat.
- A Boston University professor was dismissed after sexually harassing a colleague and several students. In his defense, he claimed his medication made him do it.
- Jean-Paul Sartre committed a lot of polygamy, often seducing many of his own female students while in a relationship with Simone de Beauvoir, often having the latter procure several girls for him to seduce. This behavior was common enough that he became dangerously well-known for it by the early 1940s, with Robert Francis, in a hostile criticism of Huis clos, specifically remarking on this behavior by writing "We all know Monsieur Sartre. He is an odd philosophy teacher who has specialized in the study of his students' underwear." He also wrote various letters after his womanizing that were vulgar in the description of their sexual relationships. He also frequently did false proposals to marriage to various women, including de Beauvoir. He also largely supported Stalinist Russia, and was also responsible for referring to Argentine Marxist-terrorist/revolutionary Che Guevara as "the most complete human being to have ever existed."
- Simone de Beauvoir acted as a procuress for Sartre for his various sexual escapades. She also has done a threesome sexual relationship where she and Sartre secretly mocked the woman behind her back. She also has been rumored to have molested several of her own students, also being brought to charges with one of them, Sorokine. She also wrote in her book L'Invitee the murder of Olga Kosakiewicz as a means to convey her hate of Olga for her relationship with Sartre.
- Michel Foucault frequently told his students to go out and take risks on a limb, with neither questions nor answers. In addition, he frequently did LSD, drugs, various forms of sadomasochism, and homosexuality, the latter of which landed him with AIDs, and his infecting countless others during the final years of his life.
Are Professor Values a Crime Against Humanity?
- Time magazine's Atomic deacon William G. Pollard has pointed out how professors victimize students, robbing them from experiencing the supernatural and transcendent world (i.e., God):
"Throughout the whole wide range and diversity of human experience, with the sole exception of the West in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, the world of nature has been alive with, and immersed within, a supernatural world which everywhere made contact with it, although was transcendent to it. It is this whole dimension of reality which the scientific age has lost the capacity to experience or know. An age such as ours which has lost a genuine capacity for knowing and responding to some great segment of reality is actually, without knowing it, in a dark age.... We really have lost a genuine capacity which the rest of mankind has possessed and actively exercised, and we have become a people trapped and in bondage within the prison of space, time, and matter....It is primarily the business of the university...to maintain the imprisonment of our time. It saddens me to see a new generation being victimized by this all pervasive spirit of the epoch."
Professor Values Sources
- National Center for Educational Statistics, "Table 178, Historical Summary of faculty, students, degrees, and finances in degree-granting institutions: Selected years, 1869-70 through 2005-06"
Professor Values Links
Liberal-education.com A user created list of professors with liberal bias, highlighting examples of liberal bias in the classroom.
Liberalism ruined the States on the Naughty State List
- Gun control
- Big Government-Police State-Nanny State-Welfare State-Statist - Walking to Freedom#Naughty List
- Vote with your feet
- Strategic relocation
- Free State Project
- Brink of Freedom
- American Redoubt - Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington
- Free State Wyoming - Molon Labe! by Boston T. Party
- Strategic Relocation-North American Guide to Safe Places by Joel Skousen
- Rawles on Retreats and Relocation by James Wesley Rawles
- Cumberland Redoubt - Tennessee and Kentucky
- Texas Redoubt - Jack Spirko's State
- Sandy Stringfellow
- Cal Thomas
- Fred Seigel
- The Curse of Liberalism Alan Caruba - September 9, 2013
- Today Show "Hollywood values out of touch, poll says" 17,000 person polled by MSNBC http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11714540 Accessed March 30, 2014
- Hollywood gets it right, New York Post, March 09, 2010
- Britney Spears "doesn't want [her] kids back." 
- 'Soul Train' creator Don Cornelius dead of apparent suicide, Fox News, February 1, 2012
- Thai Police: Carradine Death May Be Accidental Suffocation Fox News, June 05, 2009
- Robert Reed in 1990, Fox News
- Cocaine found in Whitney Houston's hotel room, report says, Fox News, March 30, 2012
- 'Sopranos' Actor Shocks Fans, Loved Ones With Holiday Suicide NYPost, December 25, 2008
- Actress Lucy Gordon Found Dead at Age 28 in Paris, ABC News, May 21, 2009
- Andrew Koenig's Body Found in Vancouver Park, Yahoo News, February 25, 2010
- [http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/11/warrant-singer-jani-lane-dead-dies-died-hotel-ventura-los-angeles-cherry-pie/ EX-WARRANT SINGER JANI LANE DEAD AT 47, TMZ.com, August 11, 2011]
- Cory Monteith died of a "mixed drug toxicity', Fox News, July 16, 2013
- Brittany Murphy May Have Taken 109 Vicodin in 11 Days, Fox News, February 27, 2010
- 'Treme' Actor Michael Showers' Body Found in Mississippi River, Fox News, August 25, 2011
- The Polanski Problem 
- Sharon Tate Official Site: Sharon's Biography 
- Amy Winehouse Toxicology Report Shows No Illegal Drugs Perpetua, Matthew, August 23, 2011, The Rolling Stone, retrieved August 25, 2011.
- Heroin overdose killed Yate November 8, 2000, BBCNews.com, retrieved August 25, 2011
- Revealed: Police Academy star Bubba Smith died of a diet pill overdose - Daily Mail
- Ten actors who died in their 20s, The Sydney Morning Herald
- Singer Elliott Smith Dead in Apparent Suicide - NPR
- Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail, MSNBC, May 4, 2007
- Paris Hilton arrested in Las Vegas.
- Sutherland is released from jail BBC
- ‘24’ Star Kiefer Sutherland Charged for Allegedly Head-Butting a Fashion Designer Associated Press, May 8, 2009
- [ttp://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/02/05/lindsay-lohan-facing-years-state-prison-jewelry-theft Lindsay Lohan Facing Three Years in State Prison, Fox News, February 5, 2011]
- Christian Bale Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting Mother, Sister; Actor Denies Allegation - Fox News
- SEC press release (SEC Charges Martha Stewart, Broker Peter Bacanovic with Illegal Insider Trading)
- Tatum O'Neal Released After Drug Arrest, Associated Press, Fox News Channel|Fox News, June 02, 2008.
- http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080627/ap_on_en_ot/people_redmond_o_neal;_ylt=AiQCBwpJpxqBOFWVyqEycXsDW7oF Redmond O'Neal pleads guilty to drug charges
- 40-Year-Old Virgin' actor pleads not guilty AP, August 13, 2008
- [http://articles.latimes.com/2008/oct/21/local/me-deleon21 Deleon guilty of killing couple at sea
- Actor Rip Torn Arrested for Allegedly Breaking Into Connecticut Bank, Fox News, January 30, 2010
- Leif Garrett Arrested: Former Teen Idol Busted for Controlled Substance, CBS News, February 3, 2010
- Sean Penn Charged With Crimes, TMZ, February 19, 2010
- Andy Dick charged with felony, shows still on, Herald Dispatch, January 23, 2010
- 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Star Charged With Police Battery, Vandalism, PopEater.com, April 7, 2010
- 'Survivor' Producer 'Suspected' in Wife's Death in Mexico, FOX News, April 8, 2010
- 'Ugly Betty' Actor Allegedly Kills Mother With 3-Foot Sword While Screaming 'Repent', FOX News, November 24, 2010
- TV Host Gary Collins Arrested for Skipping Out on $59 Restaurant Bill, FOXNews, January 5, 2011
- Jaime Pressly Blew Nearly Three Times Legal Limit on Breathalyzer Before Arrest, Fox News, January 11, 2011
- 9/11 Conspiracy Film Producer Arrested on Drug Charges, Fox News, January 31, 2011
- Christina Aguilera Arrested for Public Intoxication, Fox News, March 1, 2011
- Actor Tom Sizemore Arrested, Fox News, September 20, 2011
- Pulp Fiction writer pleads guilty over deadly car crash - CBC0
- MTV's `Snooki' fined $500 for disturbing beachgoers - The Seattle Times
- pSnooki crashes into police patrol car in Florence, Causes traffic jam
- 'Married With Children' Actor David Faustino Arrested on Marijuana, Intoxication Charges - Fox News
- When Living at All Is the Best Revenge - The New York Times
- The Rise and Fall and, Now, Rise of Robert Evans - New York Times
- Take me off Sex Offender Registry, says Gary Glitter... and taxpayers will fund his appeal - The Daily Mail
- 'Home Improvement' actor Taran Noah Smith busted for DUI, drug possession, Fox News, February 2, 2012
- Heavyweight champ also starred in 'Rocky V', Dave Skretta, Washington Post, September 3, 2013, page=B5
- Margaret Thatcher's family are 'appalled' at Meryl Streep film, Telegraphe.co.uk, July 17, 2010
- [http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/03/07/game-change-stars-and-execs-gave-200k-democrats-zero-republicans#ixzz1oUdT6O5w 'Game Change' Stars and Execs Gave $200K to Democrats, Zero to Republicans, Newsbusters, March 7, 2012
- Hollywood hit job: ‘Fair Game’ propagates easily disprovable myths about lead up to Iraq War http://dailycaller.com/2010/11/10/hollywood-hit-job-fair-game-propagates-easily-disprovable-myths-about-lead-up-to-iraq-war The Daily Caller, November 11, 2010
- FILM REVIEW: Absurd Conspiracy Theories Abound in Agenda-Driven ‘Tillman Story’, BigHollywood.com
- ‘Better This World’: Another Chapter in Hollywood’s Love Affair With Terrorists
- HBO’s Recount: Hanging Chads, Black Humor The Washington Times, May 4, 2008
- http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3281925#.UC_rcVHBmcw "Bill Clinton, Al Gore Get Rich After White House" Gore is worth $100 million, ABC News (June 15, 2007).
- 35 Inconvenient Truths, Science and Public Policy Institute
- Confirmed: German Authorities Say De Palma’s Anti-Military Movie “Redacted” Motivated Frankfurt Jihadi to Murder American Airmen, March 11, 2011
- Spitz, Marc, October 2000, The 100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock, Wang Dang Technically Legal Poontang: Whether Hunting or Romancing, the Nuge Likes Fresh Meat, Spin, volume 16, issue 10, page 134, issn=0886-3032, http://books.google.com/books?id=HTMuhxamaFEC&pg=PA134, Accessed March 31, 2014
- Valerie Bertinelli About Divorce From Eddie Van Halen: 'I Wasn't An Angel Either', Fox News Channel, Associated Press, February 26, 2008
- Obamamania verges on obsession - Politico
- Celebrities Who Had Kids Out of Wedlock - Fox News
- Gabriel Aubry: Another Bad Apple for Halle Berry? - ABC News
- Mel B: DNA Proves Eddie Murphy Fathered Her Baby - People Magazine
- Mel B writes song about Eddie Murphy - Digital Spy
- Sideshow: Smash go Kim and Kris - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Divorce No. 7 for Producer Robert Evans - People Magazine
- Gary Oldman: The spy who came in, and brought the cold with him - The Independent
- Anderson seeks annulment of marriage to Salomon - USA Today
- Charlie Sheen to Wife Brooke Mueller: "I'll Kill You"
- Actor Charlie Sheen Released From Jail After Domestic Abuse Arrest, Fox News, December 25, 2009
- See, e.g., 
- Mel Gibson apologizes after DUI arrest Associated Press
- Mel Gibson rants against Jews in a drunk-driving arrest, Times Online, July 30, 2006
- Gloucester mayor rebuts report of teen pregnancy pact, June 23, 2008
- Reports: Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Wed AP, August 17, 2008
- Kanye West Arrested in Altercation With Paparazzi Ap, September 11, 2008
- Heather Locklear Arrested on Suspicion of DUI AP, September 29, 2008
- The Kardashian Family, Fox News
- Jude Law Makes First Visit To Love Child, CelebrityGossip.net, March 1, 2010
- Tom Hanks Apologizes for Calling Mormon Supporters of Proposition 8 'Un-American', Fox News, January 23, 2009
- John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders, FOXNews, August 31, 2010
- TNT Apologizes for Tracy Morgan’s Sarah Palin Comment - New York Magazine
- Keith Richards says he snorted father's ashes - MSNBC
- Richards 'deeply, deeply sorry' for racial slurs - CBC
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone Say Acid Trip Was Behind Drag Appearance at 2000 Oscars - The Inquisitr
- Reports Say Kirsten Dunst in Rehab; Rep for Facility Denies It, Fox News, February 08, 2008
- "A spokeswoman for the 47-year-old star said: 'Heather has been dealing with anxiety and depression.'" She "checked into a clinic in Arizona that treats depression."
- David Arquette enters rehab; Courteney Cox supportive, L.A. Times, January 3, 2011
- Megan Fox would barter using ‘Bible-beating white trash’OneNewsNow.com
- The youngest of the Kardashian gals decided flashing photographers was the best way to get some attention, FOX News, April 1, 2010
- Construction of Beauty as a Measure of Self-Worth Penn State Media Research
- Britney Spears and Madonna Kiss, About.com, 2003
- MTV Video Music Awards inspire annual controversy, Examiner.com, September 14, 2009
- Video: Mariah Carey Accepts Film Festival Award Drunk, Neonlimelight.com, January 6, 2010
- Billy Ray Cyrus Defends Miley's Teen Choice Pole Dance, MTV.com, August 20, 2009
- Satan Jack Black Leads A Prayer To The Devil At The 2009 MTV Awards, Christian Press, September 14, 2009
- Did You Find Adam Lambert’s American Music Awards Performance Offensive?, eCanadanow.com, November 28, 2009
- Producers Pick Lesbian Kiss, R-Rated Movies as Teen Choice Award Nominees, Newsbusters.org, August 5, 2011
- Is MTV Responsible When At-Risk Teens it Features Go Off the Deep End?, Fox News, June 17, 2011
- http://hotair.com/archives/2014/03/27/we-hardly-knew-yee Accessed March 28, 2014
- http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_25428957/state-sen-leland-yee-indicted-arms-trafficking-corruption?source=pkg Accessed March 28, 2014
- http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Keith-Jackson-former-S-F-education-official-5352182.php Accessed March 28, 2014
- http://www.sfgate.com/file/757/757-complaint_affidavit_14-70421-nc.pdf Accessed March 28, 2014
- http://www.sacbee.com/2014/03/26/6271916/fbi-california-sen-leland-yee.html and http://www.redstate.com/2014/03/27/leland-yee-gun-control-gun-running-california/
- Breitbart San Francisco votes to decriminalize prostitution
- San Francisco Chronicle, George W. Bush Sewage Plant plan is on ballot
- LA Chefs React to Cali Trans Fats Ban
- Canada Free Press San Francisco Recycling Gestapo
- http://www.sfgov.org/site/elections_index.asp?id=68841 SF Dept of Elections
- San Francisco Gate article on protests of the purchase
- "That Which is Unnatural" Homosexuality in Society, the Church, and Scripture Part Two in a Two-Part Series on Homosexuality, from the Christian Research Journal, Winter 1993, page 8
- Jeff Levi, in William Dannemeyer, Shadow in the Land (San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 1989), 86.
- Gays on the March," Time, 8 Sept. 1975, 43
- The Parker v. Hurley decision explained, "In January 2005, when Jacob Parker ("Jacob") was in kindergarten, he brought home a 'Diversity Book Bag.' This included a picture book, Who's in a Family?, which depicted different families, including single-parent families, an extended family, interracial families, animal families, a family without children, and — to the concern of the Parkers — a family with two dads and a family with two moms. The book concludes by answering the question, 'Who's in a family?': 'The people who love you the most!' The book says nothing about marriage."
- John Leo, "Heather Has a Message," U.S. News & World Report, 17 Aug. 1992, 16.
- Toby Marotta: THE POLITICS OF HOMOSEXUALITY: HOW LESBIANS AND GAY MEN HAVE MADE THEMSELVES A POLITICAL AND SOCIAL FORCE IN MODERN AMERICA, Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, 1981 at 319
- See extensive reports in regular NARTH Bulletins as well as Ray Johnson, “American Psychology: The Political Science, at 53-57.
- After the Ball (1989), quoted from Winn, Pete (7-25-2003) [ Q&A: The Homosexual Agenda] Citizenlink
- After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90's, by Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen (Author) (p. 152-153)
- Kirk, Marshall K. and Erastes Pill (11-1987) The Overhauling of Straight America Available at STRATEGIES OF THE HOMOSEXUAL MOVEMENT: "The Overhauling of Straight America"
- LAWRENCE et al. v. TEXAS at findlaw.com
- Lesbian activists at Smith College riot, shut down Ryan Sorba speech on "The Born Gay Hoax" as police watch. See exclusive videos. Mass Resistance
- Video:Silencing Christians
- Homosexuality: It’s a Crime in England to State Christian Views
- Bishops fight for right to criticize homosexual lifestyle, 25th May 2009
- White, Hilary (04-21-2006) Court Upholds School Ban on "Homosexuality is Shameful" T-Shirt LifeSiteNews.com
- The Crimson Staff (10-13-2006) A Box of Their Own? (opinion) The Crimson
- www.afa.net, Homosexual Agenda Platforms from 1972 - 2000
- Pelosi, Nancy Office of (09-28-2004) Pelosi: "Hate Crimes Prevention Legislation is Right Thing to Do, Long Overdue" From the office of Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi
- Boy Scouts of Am. v. Dale, 530 U.S. 640 (2000) (Boy Scouts); "Matlovich v. Secretary of the Air Force (591 F.2d 852, DC Circ. 1 978) (military)
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force:Youth in the Crosshairs
- [http://www.thetaskforce.org/issues/nondiscrimination/ENDA_main_page Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) | National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Fox News - eHarmony to Provide Gay Dating Service after Lawsuit
- Lewis v. Harris
- [email protected] 6/24/2009 11:56 PM
- Miner, Homosexuality, Civil Rights, and the Church
- Speech by Martin Luther King Jr.
- Muehlenberg, Bill, Another Nail in the Christian Coffin, 4 June 2009
- Loud homosexual activists disrupt and halt Don Feder speech at UMass Amherst, despite police presence"
- LZ Granderson, Commentary: Gay is not the new black, Cable News Network,July 16, 2009
- Christians, America, And The Gay Agenda
- After the Ball--Why the Homosexual Movement Has Won, Thursday, June 3rd, 2004
- After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90s, p. 152-153 (1989, Doubleday/Bantam)
- Kirk and Madsen, After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of the Gay’s in the 90s, p.xxvi
- Behavior and Not a Person
- The Gentleman from Maryland: The Conscience of a gay Conservative, by Robert Bauman, 1986, page 163.
- Kirk and Madsen, After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of the Gay’s in the 90s, p.363
- Exposed: The Myth That Psychiatry Has Proven That Homosexual Behavior Is Normal
- Adams, Guy (11-8-2008) Mormon stars face backlash after gay marriage ban The Independent
- [http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/narth/1995papers/socarides.html Thought Reform And The Psychology of Homosexual Advocacy Charles W. Socarides, M.D.]
- [Psychology Losing Scientific Credibility, Say APA Insiders http://www.narth.com/docs/insiders.html]
- Homosexuality, by F. Earle Fox, David W. Virtue, p. 12
- Salvation Army Uses Homeless To Fight Gay Benefits
- Concerned Women For America About page
- "90 percent of United States professors called themselves liberal or moderate.
- For example, a $100,000 "environmental" prize was awarded for work on a politically correct "theory of convergent evolution." 
- The Atheist Antidote
- Study of college education and critical thinking skills
- Forbes - Higher education bubble
- "As reported last week, two members of the department that denied tenure to astronomer Guillermo Gonzalez at Iowa State University (ISU) have publicly admitted that Gonzalez's work on intelligent design played a role in his denial of tenure." 
- Beginning early in 2001, "Gore will be [at UCLA] to develop a new curriculum for family-centered community building, a multidisciplinary approach that brings together authorities from such fields as education, business and public policy to work on problems that ail our society and affect our children. ... He also will be teaching at three other universities - New York City's Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism, Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro and Fisk University in Nashville - in addition to his teaching and research work at UCLA." 
- Downer is so pro-abortion that, as Foreign Minister of Australia, he "asked for a review of the government's ban on funding for abortion services in other countries."
- UNC-Chapel Hill named him as director of a new "Center on Poverty, Work and Opportunity." 
- Blair was given a prestigious visiting lectureship.
- Cops: Professor Filmed Student "Upskirt" Videos, TheSMokingGun.com, September 23, 2013
- Esteemed Illinois professor revealed as teen killer who murdered his family, NY Daily News, August 3rd, 2013
- Tenn. Professor Guilty of Passing Military Secrets AP, September 3, 2008
- Intellectuals by Paul Johnson, p. 238
- Francis and Gonthier, pp. 236-37
- More Than 3,000 Academics Sign Pro-Ayers Petition Fox News, October 22, 2008
- PROGRESSIVE PROFESSOR URGES WHITE MALE STUDENTS TO COMMIT SUICIDE DURING CLASS, Diversitychronicle.wordpress.com, November 18, 2013
- [Hateful prof says NRA members’ children should be next to die in mass shooting, http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/19/hateful-prof-says-nra-members-children-should-be-next-to-die-in-mass-shooting/ TheDailyCaller.com, September 19, 2013]
- Porn prof admits to having sex with students, wants disability pay, TheDailyCaller.com, September 8, 2013
- Iowa professor, Ellen Lewin, under fire for vulgar email telling college Republicans: 'F--- YOU!', NYDaily News, April 21, 2011
- Arthur Butz Extremism in America. ADL
- http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403781,00.html Kansas Professor in Trouble for Mooning Incident, Fox News
- Jonah Goldberg, Reports of the 2nd Amendment's death have been greatly exaggerated ... Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Apr. 8, 2007.
- Faith and Knowledge, Douglas Sloan, Westminster John Knox Press, 1994, ISBN 0664228666, ISBN 9780664228668, 272 pages, page 194
- http://walkingtofreedom.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.0 Accessed March 28, 2014
- http://www.rollcall.com/50richest/the-50-richest-members-of-congress-112th-2012.html Accessed March 29, 2014
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_richest_American_politicians Accessed March 29, 2014
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_members_of_the_United_States_Congress_by_wealth Accessed March 29, 2014
- http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie Accessed March 28, 2014
Find the corresponding Survival Podcast episode
Relevant TSP Episodes
- TSP Episode 1237 - The Rising American Police State
- TSP Episode 602 - Stewart Rhodes from Oath Keepers on Restoring the Republic
- Bush attacks 'Hollywood values', AFP, Oct 1, 2007
- Mug-shots of arrested Hollywood stars
- Parent's Television Council: MTV’s Movie Awards Will Honor Profanity
- From Hollywood: to Hitler with love (Stalin, too)
- Ten Dumbest Things Celebs Said in 2010
- Foul Mouthed Celebrities
- Pop Culture Killing Classic Traditions
- Andrew Breitbart's BigHollywood.com