|21st Governor of Arizona|
From: January 6, 2003 – January 20, 2009
|Predecessor||Jane Dee Hull|
|Successor||Janice K. Brewer|
|United States Secretary of Homeland Security|
From: January 21, 2009-Present
|President||Barack Hussein Obama|
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|23rd Attorney General of Arizona|
|Governor||Jane Dee Hull|
Janet Napolitano, a liberal Democrat, was the Secretary of Homeland Security in the Obama Administration and is now the head of the left-wing University of California system. Previously she was governor of Arizona, one the states hardest hit by home mortgage foreclosures and the Recession of 2008.
Napolitano often proclaimed her commitment to public education, a safe homeland, a secure border, sensible economic development, affordable health care via ObamaCare, and a big government run efficiently and responsibly.
When Governor Napolitano took office in 2003, Arizona faced a billion-dollar deficit, the worst financial crisis in its history. She turned that deficit into a record billion-dollar surplus, without raising taxes, but she leaves with the state finances in even worse shape than when she began.
She tried to accelerate Arizona's prosperity through incentives for angel investment, tax relief for high-tech manufacturers who create jobs in the state, and by signing into law one of the largest business property tax relief measures in Arizona history. And she eased the tax burden on Arizona families through a $370 million income tax and property tax relief package.
She secured sweeping reforms and funding for Arizona's Nanny State Child Protective Services system and created a new grade level in school by offering voluntary full-day kindergarten to every child. She secured a historic $100 million teacher salary increase to keep Arizona's teacher unions in her camp.
She promoted Science Foundation Arizona to foster innovation, science and research, and partnered with business to support the expansion of Arizona's core sectors while growing and developing the state's bioscience and high-tech industries.
Governor Napolitano was a national leader in addressing illegal immigration. As U.S. Attorney, she supervised the prosecution of more than 6,000 illegal immigration cases. As state Attorney General she helped write the law to break up human smuggling rings. As Ex-Governor, she was the first to call for the National Guard at the border at federal expense, and today, more than 2,400 National Guard members from around the country are stationed at the border providing critical support to the Border Patrol. She's led the effort to redesign Arizona's ports of entry to better detect illegal cross border activity and has deployed new technology to track stolen vehicles that transport illegal immigrants and drugs on Arizona's highways.
Arizona implemented the first state homeland security strategy in the nation and developed the Arizona Counter-Terrorism Information Center, a 24/7 multi-agency intelligence fusion center that tracks and shares critical data used to keep our cities and our borders safe.
Responding aggressively to Arizona's health care needs, Ex-Governor Napolitano took great strides to expand access for all Arizonans. To address the critical shortage of doctors in Arizona, Ex-Governor Napolitano worked closely with the Universities to break ground on Phoenix's first medical school, although it is mored in controversy. She partnered with the private sector to create one of the nation's first free prescription drug discount cards, the Arizona CoppeRx Card, which has saved seniors more than $15 million to date.
- Labor union leftist lobbying and Collective bargaining
- Teachers' unions: National Education Association and American Federation of Teachers
- Indoctrination by Public schools in the United States and Common Core Public school values
- Teacup generation entitlement mentality
- Liberal values and the Politically correct: Barack Obama
- Professor values: Elitism, Janet Napolitano
- Hollywood values: List of celebrities against Second Amendment - always Liberal Elitists
- Fashion industry values
- San Francisco values: Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer
- Gun control: Michael Bloomberg and Chuck Schumer Mayors Against Illegal Guns
- Big Government-Welfare State-Nanny State-Police State: Globalist-Statist-Socialist-Communist Naughty States
- John Maynard Keynes' liberal Keynesian economics of Barack Obama
- Modern Survivalism
- Ludwig von Mises' conservative libertarian Austrian economics and Fiscal conservatism - Capitalist Conservative economic policies of Ron Paul
- Family - Homeschooling teaching Virtue and self-reliance
- Permaculture: PermaEthos and Permie Kids
- Oath Keepers - Support and defend
- Second Amendment unalienable Gun rights versus Liberal Gun control
Second Amendment Defenders of American Liberty
- Gun control from Liberals-Democrats-Big Government-Welfare State-Nanny State-Police State-Globalists-Statists-Socialists-Communists and Naughty States
- Firearms debate from the liberal media propaganda
- Gun rights (Unalienable rights) protected by the Second Amendment and most Conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians, Patriots and Oath Keepers such as:
- Second Amendment Foundation - SAF
- Gun Owners of America - GOA
- National Rifle Association - NRA
- CalGuns Foundation - CGF
- Gun Owners of California - https://www.gunownersca.com
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms - http://www.ccrkba.org
- National Association for Gun Rights
- National Shooting Sports Foundation - NSSF
- Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership http://www.jpfo.org
- Oath Keepers - upholding our Oath to support and defend
- Vote with your feet
- Strategic relocation
- American Redoubt - Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington
- Free State Wyoming - Molon Labe! by Boston T. Party
- Strategic Relocation-North American Guide to Safe Places by Joel Skousen
- Rawles on Retreats and Relocation by James Wesley Rawles
- Cumberland Redoubt - Tennessee and Kentucky - M.D. Creekmore
- Texas Redoubt - Jack Spirko's State
- Free State Project - New Hampshire
- Libertarianism and Conservatism
- http://azgovernor.gov/BioJN.asp Janet Napolitano - Governor of Arizona Bio