The "Provisions of Westminster" has been created to control the TAX AND SPEND policies of King Henry III. The King, while leading an extravagant lifestyle on the taxpayer's dime, has been spending like crazy on buildings and charity. 
"Peace in our time" Leads to the "100 Year War"
King Henry III signs the Paris Treaty with King Louis IX of France thus ending 100 years of conflict. Under the treaty King Henry III will maintain a Duchy in the southwest of France but numerous resentments on both sides will boil over into the famous "100 Year War" beginning in 1337.  
Niccolo Polo Exports Jobs that Constantinos Don't Want to Do
Marco Polo's father, Niccolo Polo, moves his business out of Constantinople to what is today known as Uzbekistan. It is under Mongol control. He does so to improve his profits. While he is gone, Marco Polo will be born. Apparently Niccolo was unaware that his wife was pregnant before he left. 
Lufthansa Airlines inherits the spirit of Pirate Fighters
Several German cities join in defense of their merchant shipping against the pirates of the Baltic Sea. This defense pack will eventually be known as the Hanseatic League. The Hanseatic League is remembered in the names of several modern organizations including Lufthansa (Air Hansa). 
- "Regionalism and Revision: The Crown and Its Provinces in England, 1200-1650" pp. 74-75, edited by Peter Fleming, Anthony Gross, J.R. Lander.
- "The Hundred Years War, 1337 to 1453" by Sharon Atchley
- "The Hundred Years War" by Maurice Keen
- "Timeline: Marco Polo's Journey", source Encyclopedia Britannica from WNET Public Media
- "The Chronicle of the Hanseatic League Continued", European Heritage (in German)
- "The Saga of Seven Suns" by Kevin J. Anderson - Wikipedia